All reviewsassault coursehorse ridingstag partyfun weekendfantastic facilitiesgreat craickenmare townanitaarcherybogcoasteeringassosblackwaterponyaccommodationkerrybonding
Reviewed 14 August 2013

What an amazing experience we had over 2 days at the Eclipse center. I'm from Kerry and have traveled all over seeking adventure getaways but never have i experienced anything like this. From the range of activities to how the staff ran the facilities and catered for our group was just outstanding. we had team building, horse riding bog running and the assault course on the first day which had me laughing all day long. On day two it was down to blackwater bridge where we were kitted out in safety gear and wet suits and had the most amazing Adrenalin rushes as we battled against the gravity of the water and jumped up to 10 meters off rocks into pools below us. I can not wait to go back and this time stay over in the fantastic accommodation they have to offer.

Thanks again guys
Peig KDYS

Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 July 2013 via mobile

Just back from one week at eclipse. Beautiful scenery, friendly people, comfortable cottage and a pub 1 mile up the road! Athos was very welcoming and helpful. Planning to return next year, with extended family!

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 8 April 2013

We stayed in Kenmare over the easter holidays but each day travelled to the Eclipse Centre with our 2 daughters, aged 9 and 7. They attended the Easter kids camp the week after Easter and loved every second of it. The camp ran from 10-4 with lunch included. The morning concentrated on pony riding which they absolutely loved . They were helped by the great team of john , the stable manager and Chloe and JoJo. They were all so helpful and enthusiastic. The afternoon involved orienteering and exploring the beautiful surrounding countryside. The kids absolutely loved it and they were getting great exercise. We had given the children the option of doing other things on various days but they were insistent on attending the camp. When asked what would you give it out of 10 my dauhger replied 100!
They came home each day covered in mud so be prepared but they had the best time. Special mention has to go to Athos and Anita for their enthusiasm in setting out all the actvities for the kids and then helping them during those activities. They run a fantastic camp and we will most certainly be returning in the Summer and many times after that.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank gerardm765
Reviewed 2 April 2013

Stayed here over the Easter Bank Holiday weekend with my wife, and two kids, 4 and 2. The house we booked was very nice, modern and clean. I didn't realise when I booked it that it would be 17KM though from Kenmare - when you see Kenmare included in the address, you would kind of expect it to be closer. On the plus side my little girl loved her pony ride, we probably would have done a little more but it was just so cold. Ended up driving to Killarney for Day 2 instead. Would I recommend it - absolutely for groups of friends that want to do a lot of activities, for Families of young children, not so much.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank CharliLimerick
Reviewed 25 February 2013

My husband and I traveled with another couple to Eclipse for a fabulous weekend of great fun and wonderful accommodation. Athos and his staff far exceeded our expectations with the activities. He knew exactly what chemistry would work between people, their levels of fitness and willingness for certain activities, and grouped us accordingly in order to make it the best experience possible for all. From horse riding, archery, and orienteering, we thoroughly enjoyed all regardless of the rainy, windy, weather conditions.
The accommodation is so conveniently right on site, spacious, modern, and comfortable for two separate couples. We'd recommend this adventure to families, couples, groups of singles...Thank you Athos and Anita. We can't wait to return!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple