Eclipse Centre Holiday Homes & Activity Centre
US$528
Kenmare Bay Hotel & Resort(Kenmare)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$187
Coachmans Townhouse Hotel(Kenmare)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$177
US$170
US$319
US$285
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
Casey's Hotel(Glengarriff)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsassault coursehorse ridingstag partyfun weekendenergy and enthusiasmfitness levelsfun filled dayfantastic facilitiesamazing weekendgreat craicself cateringkenmare townanitaarcherybogassoscoasteering
Reviewed 18 February 2013

A group of 19 of stayed at Eclipse last weekend and everyone has an absolute blast. On arrival the accomodation was FAR superior to anything we had previously imagined, with a fully fitted kitchen, beautiful living room with TV, music player etc. As many people commented, "This is better than my own house!". Athos welcomed us with open arms and a warm house which was a great start to the weekend.
On saturday we did a grand total of 4 activities; orienteering, the assault course, archery (some people did horse riding) and mud surfing. Our group was split in 2 which gave an edge of competitiveness to the day, and we were asked to come up with funny team names and team dances turned out to be a hilarious start to the day.
All of the Eclipse team were helpful, friendly and great fun to be around ensuring there wasn't a dull moment throughout the day. I would reccomend EVERYONE going here to do the assualt course...it really was one of the most fun activities have ever done! You're musles will ache the next day but it's totally worth it! Mud surfing is also an activity that, if you don't mind getting muddle, is brilliant fun... watching your mates struggling to run after a surf board being pulled by a quad is a pretty hilarious sight to behold!!
I really can't say enough good things about this place. everyone working here will go out of their way to ensure you have an amazing stay...whether you are a group of friends looking for a fun weekend away, a stag or hen party, or you are a tourist looking to for an Irish adventure..THIS is the place for you! You won't regret it!
I will definitely be back.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank quorky
Reviewed 13 January 2013

My 8 yr old Son and myself spent 5 days in a holiday home in Eclipse Ireland in April 2012. My brother and his 2 older kids and my Mother both followed 2 days later and stayed! We had a lovely warm welcome from Anita who runs Eclipse with her husband Athos. The craic was mighty and as it hadn't rained much the time we were there we did 'Dry Mud Surfing" !! Athos pulled you along on the surf board while he drove his Quad bike. It was so so hilarious watching everyone trying to hang on to the surf board!!! We also did the Assault Course. It was so funny trying to get up over the wall. We never laughed as much throughout our stay it was Brilliant! Thank you Anita & Athos for the wonderful time, we were very sad to leave. I had tears in my eyes leaving. We ate the large box of chocs on the way home,,,,,,afterall we won the bet!!! I hope Sparky(the horse my son fell in love with!!) is doing well. We will definately be back ;) You are the Best. You all made it so very special for all of us and that meant alot and we will always remember it. Orla & Matthew Conlon, Dublin

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Orla C
Reviewed 19 November 2012

We decided to put our buddy through his paces before he got married so this place was the obvious choice. As soon as we had arrived, Athos had us in stitches!! The banter was brilliant. We did the Archery and the Brain vs. Brawn Challenge... the assault course had us in pieces but it was the biggest laugh we've had on a lads trip anywhere. I'd highly recommend this place for a Stag weekend away!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Andrew G
Reviewed 1 October 2012

When trying to arrange an event for my Stag Party I came across Eclipse Adventures in Kenmare. I wanted a Stag Party that was challenging and interesting for all the attendees and decided that Eclipse had everything and more for what I was looking for.
From the beginning Athos was both informative and patient with arranging the Stag and even came up with some great suggestions on events as well as some incentives for achieving objectives within the activities.
We participated in Archery, Assault Course (Brain & Brawn Challenge) & Raft Building.
Athos provided a great introduction and explanation of the day and once the Archery started we knew we were in good hands.
Athos and his equally professional assistant Mick provided some great instruction on Archery techniques to the point of most of us burst balloon targets with one arrow..!!!
Lunch was served after Archery and needed as we were facing into a tough afternoon of activities.
The Brain challenge was next in the form of a Orienteering course following by our problem solving conclusion to the Brain challenge.
This was followed by the Assault Course which was a fantastic event and very challenging.
Before arriving at Eclipse a number of the Stag participants had expressed a desire to maybe not participate in the Assault Course due to age and old injuries...however after seeing the assault course and participating in the team building orienteering and archery everyone in our group participated and finished the assault course a result influenced in no small part by Athos and Mick's energy and enthusiasm.
The Raft Building followed and this certainly was the highlight of the day.
A number of our group I thought may have needed oxygen for the amount of laughter that was experienced in this event.
With the promise of a bottle of wine on the island we sailed to locate our treasure and laughed all the way over and back.
Fabulous Hot Showers within the Eclipse fantastic Facilities and our bottles of wine concluded what everyone agreed was a day to remember with everyone competing and completing all events.
I know I speak for all of us when I say that Eclipse lives up to it's name and Eclipses all other adventure centres, both for quality of activities and Athos and his professional team of instructors and staff.
I cannot recommend Athos and his team at Eclipse enough and I'm already planning on a return trip to not only participate in events again but also stay at the high quality holiday homes onsite.
Eclipse made it a Stag to remember...

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 September 2012

Our son aged 17 spent two weeks at Eclipse attending the English course for teens.
The learning environment was simply excellent (thanks, Ginny!), so he was very motivated and gained much more confidence, especially in spoken English.
Besides that, the teens (group of 6 pupils) had really big fun spending the time together and benefitting from the wide range of activities and encouragements offered by Eclipse in a warm und welcoming atmosphere created by Anita + Athos.
In one sentence: Definitely a unique learning experience!!! Very recommendable.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business