Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,112 results
All reviews samas spa terrace restaurant francis brennan old world course tasting menu relaxation room fine dining luxury hotel beautiful hotel top class deluxe room breakfast and dinner both nights two night stay ring of kerry lap antiques
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 October 2020

Fabulous hotel and superb staff,a wonderful Staycation. From the moment we arrived they did everything to make us feel safe and at home. We enjoyed our break in luxury surroundings with superb food . The room was beautiful with a view of the gardens and the sea. The four hour hike over the Old Kenmare Road with John M was an added bonus, a really memorable experience.
We'll be back !

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 20 October 2020 via mobile

All I can say is superb! What a fantastic hotel with wonderful staff!
We stayed here for 2 nights for the last of our honeymoon/staycation! Greeted at the door and helped with bags, in fact the doorman would not let me help him carry my bags! A warm welcome from the front desk! Then I Can honestly say this is the first and only hotel where we were shown to our room by a member of staff and friendly chat along the way.
They knew it was our honeymoon and had a bottle of champers and cookies waiting for us!

Dinner was superb and every member of staff seemed to know it was our honeymoon and made a big deal out of us, and again warm and friendly chats, nothing forced just genuinely nice people.

I didn’t go to the spa but my wife did, She came back to the room smiling ear to ear and exclaimed the spa was terrific and each treatment tailored to her specific needs.

Deserves each one of their 5 stars and if I could rank it higher I would! By far one of, if not the best hotel I’ve stayed in! The genuinely warm and friendly staff are what put this lovely hotel a cut above the rest! Will definitely be back here

P.S was also helped with all bags on departure to the car by the same lovely gentleman who helped me with the bags checking in!

Reviewed 19 October 2020

5 star in every way. Every i dotted and all t's crossed. All needs catered for and our safety was paramount to all staff in present pandemic. No words can express our gratitude to all for a wonderful few days of restfullness.Oh! the food was superb too!! We'll be back!

Reviewed 17 October 2020

My wife and I have returned home after spending 4 nights in the park it was my 65 we had a lovely time even in these strange times we found the park hotel to be a very welcoming and safe place we have stayed in hotel a few times before hotel is spotlessl and staff are really down to earth so friendly and helpful we had a lovely room breakfast and dinner were lovely reception staff were very welcoming we went for a hike with John which we both loved it was our second time been able to do that we hope to be able to go back in the not to distance future

Reviewed 17 October 2020

Myself and my husband stayed here recently for a treat and I have to say it is probably the nicest hotel I have ever stayed in! The whole hotel is run like a well oiled machine from the welcome at the front door to the wonderful staff in the restaurant and bar! The whole place is spotlessly clean and the lap pool was immaculate! The food was outstanding in particular out evening meal was just delicious and I really enjoyed the non alcoholic cocktails in the bar after!! Everyone adhered to the highest covid19 precautions with plenty of sanitizer & wipes available along with wearing masks. I already cannot wait for my next visit!