Open today: 09:00 - 21:00
Review Highlights
Great for all ages and abilities

My husband, kids and I had a fabulous hour long trek on the beach and through the dunes. My... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
gabr1ellem
County Cork, Ireland
Great for newbies

Reviewed 2 October 2021
alfamarija
Cork, Ireland
via mobile

All reviews sand dunes riding experience long trek last minute horses trot ride laurence hour abilities safety
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 October 2021 via mobile

Great experience for our first time on horse back. The horses were lead by one of the men (can’t remember his name unfortunately,sorry) for our safety because we are inexperienced. He gave us great info on horses , their age and behaviour; also about the area in general and the beaches. I hope to try again some time. Highly recommended

Date of experience: September 2021
Reviewed 20 August 2021 via mobile

We booked in last minute for a trek along the beach in CastleGregory. I myself have riding experience but my partner had never been on a horse before but this wasn't a problem at all. We were welcomed with open arms and each given a horse that best suited our abilities. The trek along the beach and sand dunes was incredible and really was the highlight of our holiday!

Date of experience: August 2021
Reviewed 13 August 2021

This was the best canter ride that I have ever had. They were so friendly and helpful and made sure that I has the most suitable horse for my trek. I would go there again an would highly recommend it.

Date of experience: August 2021
Reviewed 28 July 2021

Unbelievable trip. Was 10 minutes late and they took the 2 kids anyway. Kids loved the beach and it was memorable for them. Thanks to all and sorry for being late but in fairness you were very understanding. I would highly recommend.

Date of experience: July 2021
Reviewed 30 August 2020

What an amazing experience. We had absolutely no experience with horses. We took the hour trip along the beach. Spectacular scenery. Well worth it.

Date of experience: August 2020