“This is how kitetrips should be”
Review of Kitesurfireland

Kitesurfireland
Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

I booked in for a week long tour and got everything you would want from a kitetrip. Amazing spots around the dingle peninsula for all conditions and skill levels. With Ryan a guide who knows them all. He was not only our guide but also our teacher in all things wave kiting and we learned loads. Not just technique and how to stay safe out there but also the love for the ocean and the amazing playground wind and waves provide. Top that with good food and learning a thing or two about local history that is all I want from a kite teip. I‘ll be back for sure and will highly recommend the area and Ryan as a guide and teacher to who ever asks.

Date of experience: May 2018
"equipment"
"ireland"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 3 September 2018

If you're looking for a guide to all the hidden gems of Irish wave kiting Ryan of Kitesurfireland is your man.
If you're looking for an experienced instructor from beginner to pro-level in kiting he's your man too!
I really enjoyed the time with him and all the variety Kitesurfing in Ireland has to offer.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Ryan is an extremely patient instructor and his method of teaching is very effective (I was up and running by the end of the second lesson). Ryan runs a very slick, professional operation and I would describe him like an extremely positive, knowledgeable, and enthusiastic Air Traffic Controller as he has the ability to patiently talk you through every step of the lesson/kite flight (he even has a speaker system in his helmets which I found saved on huge amount of time). He also takes some pics and videos to help with your full understanding of the drills/exercises etc which is handy to draw on days and weeks after the lesson.
Overall and most importantly, I would say that Ryan has given me the confidence to go Kitesurfing SAFELY. I highly recommend Kitesurfireland and a visit to the Dingle Peninsula.
Life is to short life not too….You won't be disappointed.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed 2 September 2018

Ireland is just beautiful. And what a great place for kitesurfing. Ryan knows all spots and takes you to wherever conditions are best for riding. I never thought I would really enjoy waves but his enthusiasm, knowledge and tuition skills even made me buy a directional board. Definitely coming back again to really attack some waves! And to enjoy more of the beautiful nature, good food and drinks, and great company.

Date of experience: May 2018