“love is all around”
Review of Castle House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Castlegregory
Castle House
Reviewed 17 October 2016

What a nice place!
I felt in love with castle house and the people there.
Everything is very clean and made with love. From the first warm greeting you feel very welcomed and I enjoyed every minute-thank you very much (also for the delicious food!)

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo

Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

Beautiful elegant old home. Our hostess was wonderful, breakfast was delicious and our room was gorgeous. Antiques throughout the house. Warm and inviting. Plumbing a bit old but adds to the charm. Proximity to restaurants very convenient.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 September 2016

We stayed here while walking the Dingle Way and it was the best of them all. Sheila adds the little touches that make it special, crystal glasses in the room, water in the room, good quality bedding, very very clean and warm all around the house there are little touches that make all the difference. Breakfast is no exception with good quality porcelain being used, lovely clean bright dining room, there is a lady who helps and she is cheerful and chatty and managed to deal with a couple of awkward guests very well. The food was excellent and well cooked. This is the sort of place you need to stay after a long days walking.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 September 2016

This is an excellent B & B. Shelia and her staff were very warm and friendly. The breakfast was excellent. Served on linen table cloth and napkin. Very formal. My wife had to tell me which knife to use to butter my toast, and the toast was served on a toast rack.

I highly recommend this B & B.

Room Tip: All of the rooms are good.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 August 2016

On arrival I was met by Sheila who was so welcoming and friendly. The B&B is spotless and incredibly comfortable and its obvious to see that Sheila takes great pride in everything that she does. We were walking the Dingle Way and I would recommend this as a stop for anyone who is doing the same. Breakfast was outstanding and although I did not eat a lot I could see what was being served to the other guests and it all looked amazing. Quite simply the best B&B that we stayed in during our walk.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple