US$181
Beenoskee(Castlegregory)
  • Breakfast included
Kilcummin House(Castlegregory)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsher husbanddingle peninsulapancakessitting roomwarm welcomeday's walkb and blovely antiquesprevious stopthis wonderful placean excellent hosthot showerspacious roomirish countrysidefantastic breakfastfull irishquiet location
Reviewed 23 September 2016

We stayed here while walking the Dingle Way and it was the best of them all. Sheila adds the little touches that make it special, crystal glasses in the room, water in the room, good quality bedding, very very clean and warm all around the house there are little touches that make all the difference. Breakfast is no exception with good quality porcelain being used, lovely clean bright dining room, there is a lady who helps and she is cheerful and chatty and managed to deal with a couple of awkward guests very well. The food was excellent and well cooked. This is the sort of place you need to stay after a long days walking.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 September 2016

This is an excellent B & B. Shelia and her staff were very warm and friendly. The breakfast was excellent. Served on linen table cloth and napkin. Very formal. My wife had to tell me which knife to use to butter my toast, and the toast was served on a toast rack.

I highly recommend this B & B.

Room Tip: All of the rooms are good.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 August 2016

On arrival I was met by Sheila who was so welcoming and friendly. The B&B is spotless and incredibly comfortable and its obvious to see that Sheila takes great pride in everything that she does. We were walking the Dingle Way and I would recommend this as a stop for anyone who is doing the same. Breakfast was outstanding and although I did not eat a lot I could see what was being served to the other guests and it all looked amazing. Quite simply the best B&B that we stayed in during our walk.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 August 2016

This was our final stop on the Dingle Way, and a lovely way to finish.

Sheila is an excellent host, with tea and cakes brought to our room almost as soon as we arrived. Personally we prefer tea-making facilities in our room, but that's not a big issue and everything else was spot-on.

The house is spacious and very clean, breakfast delicious with a wide choice on the menu, and there are even linen napkins. An excellent place to stay.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

My mother and I are walking the Dingle way and we arrived here in the afternoon, the fireplace was already lit to dry our wet shoes. After a nice hot shower we got coffee and home made cake, we now understand perfectly why Sheila was elected housewife of the year!
We thought it could not get any better, but then we had the breakfast! Delicious yogurt and fruit, but there are many other options too.

We would recommend this place to everyone who is looking for a beautiful and quiet spot!

Thanks again for your hospitality!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family