All reviews on arrival pubs and restaurants tea and coffee great place to stay irish breakfast b and b town centre monica ensuite accommodation host ireland wedding
Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

great stay in the North county house, excellent location, clean rooms, great food each morning and Monica couldn't do enough! she is a great host! best place to stay in listowel. everything was perfect!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 November 2016

Stayed here with my mother and sister, nothing was too much trouble for monica and her team :) Thank you for an enjoyable stay. Excellent accommodation, clean, warm and welcoming. Breakfast was a treat. Will be back

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 October 2016

Found completely by accident the hostess, Monica, was an absolute joy. Offering tea and biscuits on arrival and chatting enthusiastically about the area.
The guesthouse is n the main street and, particularly with the roadworks, parking and traffic were horrendous. It is a little dark and dated inside, but the breakfast room was better.
Room and bed fine, no problems.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2016

North County House B & B was a wonderful first experience of the Irish warm hospitality and of the B & B experience. Monica was very gracious and accommodating during our two night stay in beautiful Listowel for a family wedding. I was very comfortable during my stay; slept great in a back bedroom and was fortified for a good part of the day with the great breakfast! I appreciated seeing a menu which helped me to know the choices easily. I was a bit spoiled after staying here my first nights in Ireland! Monica and Rosaire were very helpful with all the questions we had!

Room Tip: Room upstairs on the second floor in the back was quiet, comfortable and had a large bathroom - the shower was excellent!
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Patricia0777
Reviewed 26 July 2016

I stayed here last weekend for two nights while attending a wedding. It's right in the heart of the town so an ideal location. I have never really liked to stay in B&B's before as I feel like I'm invading someone's home but my view has been totally changed. Monica could not have been more welcoming and accommodating. The room was fine, it had everything we needed, but the service was superior. Breakfast was great, I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple