“Reboot”

Lizzy's Little Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 22 Restaurants in Listowel
Reviewed 22 July 2022 via mobile

I have followed Liz and her cooking on Ireland AM and am a big fan so I was looking forward to trying Lizzys Kitchen.... and a bonus when we discovered she also has 'Town House ' accommodation. We were not disappointed.... food was fabulous ( I had Feta Salad of the day with chicken added and my partner had the " nicest chowder " he had eaten in quite a while. Service was excellent and friendly ( plenty youthful energetic smiley people) .
Breakfast was included in our accommodation in cafe following morning and we were spoilt for choice and variety... again excellent homemade creations from scratch full of colours and flavours.
It was a lovely morning so we availed of a court yard/ pergola table. There is a great buzz and atmosphere about this cafe. We are looking forward to going back already.
Maura and Joe

Date of visit: July 2022
Write a reviewReviews (86)

Reviewed 29 April 2022 via mobile

Amazing place for breakfast or lunch, beautiful fresh locally sourced ingredients with everything packed with flavour

Date of visit: February 2022
Reviewed 1 October 2021

I am local so I have visited often and I have been disappointed. Great specials and salads. Wonderful staff.

Date of visit: August 2021
Reviewed 19 August 2021

Good food and a nice outdoor sitting area. The people working there were very friendly. Will definitely be back if in Listowel again

Date of visit: August 2021
Reviewed 19 July 2021 via mobile

Absolutely love the new venue for this place. What a little gem we were there on a beautiful hot sunny day. The courtyard has such a lovely feel to it and you really feel like you're off on your holidays sitting out there. The food was amazing as always and staff couldn't do enough for us, It's always a pleasure to go in there when and we are in Listowel. Maybe next time we I'll stay the night now you've branched out in to accommodation too

Date of visit: July 2021