“Great vegan friendly food in Listowel”

Lizzy's Little Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 22 Restaurants in Listowel
Reviewed 9 July 2019

You might not think of Listowel as a vegan destination, but we were pleasantly surprised to find this little gem in the heart of this beautiful little town. In addition to more traditional fare, there are vegetarian dishes that can be made suitable for vegans. We had a great Dahl served with a big salad that was just perfect. Add to that the convenient location and friendly service, and you have a real winner at Lizzy's. Note they are only open till around 4pm, so no dinner options.

Date of visit: July 2019
1  Thank SavvyTravelerReviews

Reviewed 19 June 2019

Busy and surroundings basic but the food was great. I had beef with barley and my husband had soup with chunky bread. All of it delicious. Tried to return the following day but the queue was a mile long so gave up. It was during writer's week so understandable. A truly wonderful little restaurant. hope to revisit in the future.

Date of visit: June 2019
3  Thank Kate M
Reviewed 4 June 2019 via mobile

So cosy and friendly both staff and owner are so in tune with their customers that its a joy to be served such well prepared and presented food. The menu is one item but as I like to make my own mix they were only too delighted to allow me make the dish. I had Pancakes and crispy bacon with honey - oh man it was just devine. The food is lovingly prepared and served with passion such a sweet little place. Thanks. John H

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed 20 May 2019

Visited on Saturday. I had the chowder and brown bread and my friend has the curry. Nice generous portions sizes at affordable prices. Lots of healthy choices. Food looks fresh and vibrant. Pleasant staff.
Loved the hand written menus!
Pity that there wasn't desserts on the menu or in the display - we went elsewhere for dessert.
Décor is tired and dated but the place is spotless.

Please get a card machine :)

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed 17 May 2019

Well before I write this I would like to say that I tryed to visit here before but it was so busy I couldn't get a table. So they must be doing something right.
Visiting Listowel I seized my chance and came for coffee. It was around eleven AM , and it was just tipping away inside, the tables were to close to together and almost basic, no real comforts. I ordered two coffees and one cinnamon scone and a home made sausage roll.
Coffee was fine but when the Savory's arrived well, the sausage roll was small but Ketchup' as a side, why not relish, come on ??!!
The scone, I've read how wonderful your scones are,even on the Radio but a scone resembling a biscuit and not a trace of cinnamon ,Almost chewy maybe reheated in mic once to many times. Now, you might think ,God his fussy,well nearly ten euro and well simply poor, come on!
Staff were friendly and place clean but very cramped but busy so extra tables properly needed.

Date of visit: May 2019