Lowest prices for your stay
Agoda.com
US$342
View deal
Orbitz.com
eDreams
Hotels.comUS$373
All reviews indian ocean infinity pool sri lanka surrounded by trees sea view restaurant staff early check monitor lizards little things perfect stay koggala lake every morning front office amazing hotel tuk tuk ride home away from home his team
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 January 2022 via mobile

A super high quality hide away on the top of a Mountain with magnificent Ocean and forest vieuws. Extremely kind and service oriented staff and dito restaurant. They really go that extra mile. The accomodation is really worth your visit. We stayed one full week and for sure will come back om our way to Colombo.

Room tip: The way to the resort is easy to find, just follow the signs. There are two roads you can choose from.
Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Tahini De Andrado George, Marketing at Tabula Rasa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We have to agree - Tabula Rasa is what dreams are made of. We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Warm Regards

Reviewed 11 January 2022

Would really recommend the massage here - it’s in a great location - high up, surrounded by trees looking down on the beach in the distance. The treatment room has an open side so it couldn’t be safer in these Covid times and they use a fan to keep you cool, but the best thing is Nuwan, he provides the perfect professional massage - I booked again, after my first session with him - his technique was she perfect mix of pressure to ease the knots and long flowing strokes.

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Our spa is magical and the various treatment rooms, herbal baths and massages deliver a relaxing experience. We will certainly pass on your compliments to our staff who work tirelessly to offer the very best in terms of guest experience.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 31 December 2021 via mobile

To encapsulate the whole stay it was outright wonderful. Waking up to beautiful views on the balconies every morning before going surfing is just the perfect way to start a day. The selection of breakfast is great and everything i tried tasted exceptional. The staff is lovely and are always there to make your stay as plessent as possible. To get from the resort to the beach is no problem at all and the surfing destinations are no more than 10-15 minutes by scooter. To finish of i couldn't have been happier with my stay.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

We are happy to note that you had an impressionable stay with us. We will certainly pass on your compliments to our staff who work tirelessly to deliver a special experience at Tabula Rasa Resort.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 27 December 2021 via mobile

When I arrived at Tabula Rasa Resort I directly felt welcomed, the hotel gave me a sense of home because of the warm interior and the lovely staff. The first thing I saw was the beautifully designed restaurant and the incredible view it has on the ocean and Koggala lake. The staff have been very nice and helpful in the time that I’ve stayed here. They have helped organize my activities outside of the resort, cleaned my room and took care of all my demands at a fast speed to make sure I stayed relaxed on my vacation. Also not to forget, the food that got served is not only very attractive to the eye but also tastes delicious.
To all the staff members (including Max, the dog of the resort): Thank you so much for the lovely and unforgettable time you have given me during my stay. I will definitely come back!

Trip type: Travelled with friends

We are elated to note that the very essence of our property has resonated well with you. We have to agree that Tabula Rasa is a tranquil idyllic escape that immerses you in the bounties of nature and force you to look beyond the mundane everyday and escape to another world. We are pleased to note that all aspects of our guest experience has made its mark and we look forward to welcoming you at the resort soon.

Warm Regards

Reviewed 27 December 2021 via mobile

I stayed at Tabula Rasa Resort for 12 days, and I truly had an incredible time there. When we arrived, we were welcomed by their wonderful staff. The room and our pool were so beautiful, we had a very good view on the nature and ocean. Waking up to seeing monkeys out there on the balcony is something I’ll never forget, such an amazing thing to see. Then going for a swim during sunset with the view on the ocean was incredible. They were always ready to help us out, nothing was too much to ask. I had an unexpected funeral online, and the staff made sure everything was good for me. I really appreciated that. Not only the resort itself and the staff, but also the location was absolutely perfect. The main road is quite close, but because the resort is located a little mountain, there is no noise coming from the street. A really calm, quiet and ‘zen’ spot. Perfect for a relaxed vacation. See you next time!!

p.s. the food was the best, the chef amazed me every single time.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Tahini De Andrado George, Marketing at Tabula Rasa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

We are pelased to note that you found our space Zen and you enjoyed the little visitors from Mother Nature. We have to agree that Tabula Rasa affords you the best of both worlds in terms of Nature and the Ocean. We are happy to not that you enjoyed the service too and we look forward to welcoming you soon.