Gili Lankanfushi(Lankanfushi)
US$2,036
  • Breakfast included
Raalhu Lodge(Himmafushi Island)(Great Value!)
US$51
  • Free Internet
US$298
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$477/night.

Cinnamon Dhonveli Maldives(Farukolhufushi Island)
US$638
Orbitz.com
US$157
US$1,121
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$1,278/night.

Bandos Maldives(Bandos)
US$213
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$260/night.

Kurumba Maldives(Vihamanafushi)
US$374
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$438/night.

Planktons Beach(Hulhumale)(Great Value!)
3,382 results
All reviewswater sportsbeach bungalowshark feedinglagoon restaurantitalian restaurantspeed boatmain restaurantbreakfast and dinnerour honeymoonscuba divinghalf boardbuggy servicewelcome drinkindian dishesfishcrystal clear waterjet skiing
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

This island/resort was one of the most relaxing and beautiful places I have ever been. The resort was great, the rooms were very nice and cleaned twice a day.  The food was good.  The staff was very helpful whenever I needed anything.  The bartenders at the main bar were awesome. There was always something going on and easy book any excursion if you want or just lay by the calm and quiet blue waters of ocean to relax if you so choose.  It is almost as if you have your own section of beach outside your room.   I am from the US and was hesitant about traveling some far for a beach but once I was there it was the best and worth the time to get there. I Will be back. No complaints at all.

Thanks Paradise Island Resort & Spa

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 October 2017

These were our best holidays.
We stayed at Paradise Island Resort for 6 nights.
This place is AMAZING !!! :-)
Amazing people working at the hotel.
Beautiful island, beaches and amazing water color.
Great place to relax. Away from the crowded cities.
The hotel is beautiful and it is worth the money, located very close to the airport.
Food very good - greetings to Mr Said :-)
Great animation. Everything there was great !!!
We hope to be back soon.
Greetings to all the hotel staff. :-)
We will miss.<3

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Mrs Petra & Mr Joker are perfect entertainers in Resort Paraside. We were so impressed by their different types of laughter shows and makes all soo much blissfull.
They Perform daily activities & pls don’t miss any of their activities.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Everything was perfect: the island itself, the kind and smiling staff, the food (big buffet), the room in front of the beach, the snorkelling, the guys at diving center (many thanks to them), all the evening shows, the everyday excursions! We hope to come back to this magic place!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 October 2017

We stayed in Paradise island resort for 6 days full board and it was pretty close to being the perfect destination in many aspects.

My first thank goes to the staff who ensured that guests have the best time here. And I would specially mention our hosts at Bageecha restaurant Cynthia and Anna. We had total 17 meals in Bageecha and we were greeted by them with same passion and happiness all 17 times. We had our 15 months young son with us who soon became real friendly with them.

Room:
We stayed in Beach villa and our villa was on the eastern side. Water is much calm on that end and every morning we had lovely view of sunrise. At the same time we could easily spot baby sharks in water early morning which was a huge plus point.

Activities:
There are 2 free activities that happen everyday, Shark feeding and stingray feeding. We thoroughly enjoyed both the activities.
They also have some games and show every night which are hosted by Joker, we enjoyed those games/shows as well. They do ensure that guests are entertained everyday.

Bar:
They do have a good bar and plenty of cocktails you can have while enjoying the beach. One drink in particular I didnt like was 'get me drunk', it was mix of plenty of things and I didnt like the taste. Their Margarita was pretty good.

Food:
This is the disappointing part. They do have plenty of seafood in their buffet but if you dont eat seafood or if you are not a fan of seafood then most of the times you would not like the food. Of course they do have few vegetarian dishes as well but they were not really tasty.
Out of 3 meals everyday (breakfast,lunch and dinner) one would be pretty awesome and other 2 would be just average. Breakfasts were usually good. And fruits were really tasty. This is one reasons I cannot give 5 stars.

Water and marine life:
Damn, I could talk about this forever. Probably the best waters I have seen. And for those who likes to watch marine life, you dont need to go scuba or even snorkel. You can just walk in water and see beautiful fishes. Of course you go further deep and you can see more beautiful fishes but I was content with what I was able to see.
Water on the western beach was not calm however eastern beach was really calm and I was able to see plenty. One evening we saw 4 baby sharks swimming just few meters away.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family