Lowest prices for your stay
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$173
Free cancellation until 20/06/21
eDreamsUS$216
TravelocityUS$173
PricelineUS$216
All reviews lae cottages sand bar each cottage home away from home quiet beach self catering accommodation great christmas the security guard full kitchen rum punch air conditioning we loved our stay fantastic stay lounge chairs living room mango housekeeper
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

From the initial enquiry to the last day of departure, Thaneia did her utmost to ensure everything went smoothly.

The lovely Chico (thank you for the mangoes and the shops!!) collected us from the airport and from there our holiday was a guaranteed success.

The cottage was lovely and clean, kept so by the daily housemaid. The location is idyllic being right on the beach. The air conditioning in the bedroom was a much needed relief from the outdoor heat as well as from the heat of the well equipped kitchen and comfortable and spacious living area.

A big thank you to Tim and all the staff for being so engaging and particularly to Phillip for coming to our rescue with the BBQ!

I would definitely recommend to family and friends and look forward to my return trip.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Thaneia, Front Office Manager at Lance Aux Epines Cottages, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

Hi FiestyFF,

Thank you for the wonderful review.

It was my pleasure to assist you with whatever you needed and lovely meeting and having you and your family with us in July.

We are glad you enjoyed your time here and found the cottage to be comfortable and spacious.

We will be sure to pass on your compliments to Chico, Phillip and the rest of the team.

It will be great to have you with us again!

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

My family and I spent a wonderful weekend between a cottage and an apartment. Loved the beach bar and somewhat secluded beach. Peaceful location and you are surrounded by lush gardens. Hammocks etc.encouraged outside living!We celebrated our Dad's 94th birthday.Highly recommend their chocolate cake!Friendly staff and enjoyed their games room...pool table,table tennis and t.v. for those who are satisfied with available wifii.Only regret we did not have time to try having a local meal prepared in our cottage by one of the hoel chefs. Maybe next time.
Tour the island with Keith Alexanderof K.&J Tours!Lanse aux Epines...Home away from Home

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Thaneia, Front Office Manager at Lance Aux Epines Cottages, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Hi Althea,

Thank you so much for leaving us a review.

We are happy that you have enjoyed your stay with us and the use of the TV/ Games room and the beach bar.

We do hope you will get the opportunity to try one of the staff's delicious dishes on a return visit to Lance Aux Epines Cottages. We will be sure to save you a slice of chocolate cake at the beach bar! :-)

Reviewed 3 June 2018

During the low season, my friend actually lived here at LAE Cottages and it was so peaceful. Every time I visited I didn’t want to leave! The beach feels private (it might be, but I did see some locals there) and it is so calming and peaceful. I enjoyed seeing travelers come in by boat and take a dip in the refreshing waters! The resort allows you to have lawn chairs and drinks on the beach. They also have activities you can do like sail on the Hobie cat boat. Although I loved the atmosphere and the staff was friendly, I will say my friend’s cottage was unbelievably hot in the common areas to the point of it was uncomfortable to be in there for any amount of time. The bedrooms had sufficient air conditioning, but the kitchen, dining/living rooms were almost unbearably hot and combined with mosquitos and the ants infiltrating almost every crevice of the kitchen, it wasn’t really all that pleasant to be indoors, but who wants to be indoors on such a beautiful property anyways? We loved spending time outside because it was so pleasant and inviting. We love their beach and the beach bar! Would absolutely go back!

Other notes: The resort would do my friend’s laundry, so if you need laundry services it is available here. There is WiFi and it has considerably good reach. The SGU (university on the island) has a bus system that picks up just outside the entrance to the gait, but drops off a bit down the road (do not count on the bus at night time, but during the day is okay).

Room tip: Ask for the cottage right behind the beach bar, it is really conveniently located to the bar, the beach, and parking!
Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 April 2018

This is a fantastic hotel. I chose it because it's down the beach from ScubaTech (a wonderful dive shop). The grounds include comfy lounge chairs and very easy access to a pretty beach where you can swim or soak in the surf. The LAE staff is amazing - very friendly and helpful. They arranged my transportation to and from the airport, gave me great tips on where to eat, and were all round good people. A huge thanks to the groundskeepers who picked fresh coconuts for me and gave me the coconut water, and to the Sand Bar staff for making THE BEST rum punch I've ever tasted. My room was very clean, quiet (great for sleeping), spacious and had plenty of amenities (A/C in the bedroom, cutlery and plates in the kitchen, lot of towels, etc.). Can't wait to go back!!!

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Thaneia, Front Office Manager at Lance Aux Epines Cottages, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

Hi D T,

Thank you so much for the review. It was a pleasure having you here with us in April; we particularly enjoyed the chats with you on various topics.

We are happy you enjoyed your stay at the cottages while visiting Grenada for diving purposes with ScubaTech. It is always pleasing to hear that our guest have found the apartment to be comfortable and well equipped. We will be sure to pass on your compliments to the staff; they do try their best to make sure the guest are happy and comfortable and have what they require, even coconuts and coconut water. :-)

We look forward to your possible return to the cottages. Your welcome rum punch awaits you!

Reviewed 26 April 2018

From the moment our plane touched down, we were taken care of by the friendly Lance Aux Epines Cottages staff. David, a very friendly cab driver, waited for us at the airport. At the cottages, Thaneia was waiting to greet us with a big smile, making us feel at home immediately. She is also the person who handled our reservation, responding as soon as she received our enquiry, always very polite and professional. The manager, Tim, left us a note to say welcome and left his phone number, saying we can call him any time of the day or night if we need him.

Our beautiful apartment was only metres away from the aqua green waters of the Caribbean Sea. We spent 10 memorable sunny days either on the white, sandy beach (deck chairs allocated to our apartment), watching the yachts (anchored not too far away), come and go, or we spent our afternoons in the hammocks, gazing up at the coconut trees and enjoying the bird (and iguana) life in their immaculate gardens. Solomon and Kevin were always busy tending to the gardens or offering their help to secure the hobie cat. The security guys were no exception when it came to friendliness!

My husband and daughter loved going sailing on the hobie cat which is available for use to LAE guests. This was so much fun that they did not have time to use the kayaks and paddleboards also offered for use by LAE.

A couple of hours before sunset we would start moving closer to the beautiful, Caribbean sandbar, where Tamika, the friendly bartender, was waiting. Their pure beef burgers, made locally and served with brie cheese (from France), is the best on the island! Sunday lunch, Phillip, the chef, served us the most amazing seared tuna plate; it was beautifully presented with wasabi mash and mixed pepper salsa.

Our air-conditioned 2 bedroom apartment, cleaned everyday by Anne, was beautiful and a happy place to return to after sunset. The open veranda made it possible to listen to the waves and the Caribbean sounds, while we were sending photo’s to those at home, using LAE’s free and fast internet.

We will definitely stay at LAE Cottages again!

Date of stay: April 2018