“Overall good. ”

Rilindja Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Valbona
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

My partner is albanian, hometown of tropoje.
So we visit all the time, I like this restaurant. But I the quality of the food was one day good and the next not so good.
Perhaps different cooks.

Overall, I love valbone the views make it a lovely dining experience.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

an excelent restaurant of two brothers (Skander & Alfred), serves delicious courses, clean and tasty. we invited 3 kinds of soups (chicken, lentils and tamatoes), beef steak, grilled chickenbreast, trute fish and homemade seasoned sausage.
every lek worths it!
highly recommended.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

I am a tour leader. I came here twice this year with big groups and some last year.
This year - all my pax got (both times) very sick after visiting this restaurant. Both times they blamed it on "some virus" around but it can't be - because only the passengers who ate fish got sick and those who ate lamb did not. I believed them the first time but not anymore. I'll avoid them next year when I'll come EIGHT times...

Every time the owner gave us a different price, higher.
This time, when I talked to him (it went over my budget) and he started shouting at me that I should not come again. It was only on 8 euros for 12 people altogether (75 cent per person!!!) - but he behaved like a pig. Very very rude and he called me a liar (that I paid less the times before) and said that I try to get things for free. (Yes - for 75 cent...).

I give him dozens of passengers and in return he overcharges us all the time for this. Talking to locals - they told me that the owner (Alfred) is a very tight guy and greedy when it comes to money.

So: I recommend you to avoid this place altogether. Go to Vila Dini (which is better food and amazing service) or to Tradita or wherever. Just don't go to this place.

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

I was here after i sleept at same hotel...all good and perfect... love you guys and thanks that u are so good and professional

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

We were camping here and while on the first night we cooked our own food, on the second night we ate at the restaurant. All the dishes were excellent - make sure you have the trout which is fresh out of the reservoir outside the window. This is traditional Albanian cooking at its best.

The staff were helpful and took pains to explain the dishes to us. Despite being very popular it wasn't too loud or busy. And the prices are super reasonable. The hiking was great, but this might just of been the highlight of our trip to Valbona!