All reviewsminute walkevery morningstayed for nightscomfy bedwould stay againdelphitaxis
Reviewed 16 October 2017

Room was comfortable and clean. Breakfast good. Would stay again for a overnight stop. Certainly much better than other places I have stayed in the area. Internet okay. Staff okay, friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 October 2017

This hotel has the potential to be better. Our room was dirty, there was cigarette ash by the window. The stains on the walls & cobwebs in the bathroom were awful. Poor pressure in the water.

It did have clean bedding, towels & comfy bed.

The majority of staff I saw were very young. I didn't see the manager.

At the moment this in its current state, I would class as a hostel. It served its purpose.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Holidaylover084
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed with my friends whilst I visited family, had everything you need in the room. Lady who ran it was wonderful and we came in at 2am every morning and it wasn't an issue. Cheap too and a good bar!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 July 2017

on arrival early Friday night, was checked in reasonably quickly and advised that our room was number 10 and given the codes for our room and the front door for our return if we went out and came back after 22:00hrs.
our room had minimal tea and coffee facilities [4x coffee, 3x sugar, NO milk, or tea], had a coldish shower on the Friday night as well as a COLD shave!!
Saturday morning, complained to presumably the owner at reception on our way out, who was quite apologetic. who then moved us next door to room 9 immediately, which was far better.
facilities in 9 were a lot better as in we had hot water for showers and in the bathroom sink.
BUT, there was NO housekeeping carried out on the Sunday, so when we returned after a day out with family, we found, beds not made and tea and coffee NOT replenished!!! managed to get some replacement stuff from a member of staff.
Monday, went out, having seen the housekeeping schedule and noted that our room had not been changed, so advised a member of staff of that, who said she would advise the cleaner that we had moved rooms.
returning later, only to find again that our room had not been done!! explanation given was that we had requested that it be left, which was not the case.
yet again requesting replenishment of facilities, which was forthcoming as well as a towel change. also an explanation of changing beds in rooms, was given, but surely, housekeeping should come before any maintenance or equipment changes take place.
over a very sticky and humid weekend, the heating was continually ON, albeit low!!

we appreciate that it is under new management, but these are basics, and should already be in place, i hope that they are better in future and wish them well, but would be a little wary of returning.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for a friends wedding. Initially reception had no idea I had a room booked and I argued for several minutes that I had a reservation. They then gave me the combination for room 9. I let myself in to find another couples stuff in the room (I would not want others in my hotel room and near my belongings that they could help themselves to). I informed reception and it took them around 10 minutes to resolve the problem.

The next room I was given was clean and I had a good nights sleep. The hotel is basic and parking is terrible but when you pay £55 you can't really complain. My main issue was the lack of security, particularly when they don't provide safes. And the gentleman at reception had a poor attitude, making me feel like I was an inconvenience.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends