“Great Spot. ”
Review of New Haven

New Haven
Ranked #8 of 54 Restaurants in Lurgan
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

This wee cafe is a fabulous spot with a intriguing layout and a historic vibe. Great selection on the menu, lovely food and decent service from staff. You go up to order when your ready and pay before you eat. Loved this. No messing about for a bill at the end. Only criticism would be how close the tables are to each other... while enjoying my lunch i felt I was in other tables conversations. I hope that wee woman’s surgery goes well!

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 28 July 2018

As residents of Lurgan my wife and I have frequented New Haven café on several occasions. This has sometimes been for breakfast, sometimes for lunch, and we even took my sister-in-law here for afternoon tea. Food is always delicious and staff are polite. I can really recommend the pizzas - but be warned if you buy one for yourself you might struggle to finish as they are ENORMOUS!

Date of visit: July 2018
2  Thank Samuel H
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Had a great meal and even though they were busy the food came quickly. Great food and good portions.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

Went with my Daughter yesterday, shown to our table pretty swiftly. Man who seemed to be the manager explained you place your order at the till an pay, brilliant idea I must say. He also made us feel very welcome. Prompt service food an coffee nicely presented on beautiful plates an coffee cups, a great atmosphere in the place, all very clean an tidy, staff all well presented, maybe if they had a uniform of some description we could saved ourselves the embarrassment of asking a member of the public who walked past for the Red Sauce. All in all top class. We will be back.

Date of visit: July 2018
2  Thank Mogjagsam
Reviewed 20 June 2018

I called yesterday on the recommendation of a friend. got a couple of coffee's and scones. I always get hot milk for my Americano coffee where ever i go, and this is the first time i have EVER been charged for having hot milk for my coffee. It may sound petty but there is a point of principle.

Date of visit: June 2018