“Amazing food and great service”
Review of Courthouse Bar

Courthouse Bar
Ranked #6 of 54 Restaurants in Lurgan
Price range: US$10 - US$31
Reviewed 2 September 2018

My mum and dad were over from England visiting and wanted to take us all out for a meal. I browsed the web and decided we would go somewhere that I already knew did good food as I did not want to risk a bad meal. The Courthouse did not disappoint, it was as fabulous as ever! My mum said that the steak she had was the "the best she'd ever had in her life" and is she's in her 60's, so no mean feat. My Dad thoroughly enjoyed his curry and my eldest son (7 years old) loved his delicious pasta from the kids menu. My duck was fantastic too. This place is easily the best place to eat in Lurgan. We'll definitely visit time and time again. Service was also second to none.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

In all my years I’ve never witnessed such amazing and attentive, polite customer service from a lovely server called Kyle. Thank yo, Kyle, for such a lovely experience. The food was also absolutely mouth watering!! The blueberry cup desert was UNREAL!!!!!!!!! Will definitely be back.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Food is served here and it is very tasty. They have very clean toilets, you can play pool or have a few drinks with friends. Plays a great selection of music and there is an upstairs with a second bar too

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

My second time eating at the courthouse..a nice trendy menu friendly staff and the food was excellent...i would highly recommend this venue...well done guys.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

Myself and my wife have been here twice over the last month,although this isn’t the first time we have been here.The consistency regarding the quality of the food and the service provided by the staff,especially Helen is second to none.To get quality food and service in Lurgan is difficult and this restaurant has successfully filled the chasm that existed.

Date of visit: January 2018