“great food and service in understated premises”

Linen House Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 43 Restaurants in Craigavon
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 June 2018

Called in here for quick lunch when unexpectedly in the area a couple of weeks ago Food selection was good lots of specials on a board and excellent service Not all that inviting from the car park but quite a good crowd inside all enjoying their food so local knowledge good thing when it comes to choosing lunch venue Anyhow well done to very pleasant floor staff and no hesitation in return visit soon

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

I used to love coming here, service was warm, welcome and friendly and couldn't do enough for you. Last few visits I just find myself not keen to go back. I went here recently with my young toddler and we were the only ones there when we arrived, welcome was cold and I barely got a hello and considering there was no one else there they were in no rush to serve us.There seems to be some new staff and they didn't come across very professional or wanting to be there much. I ordered for myself and toddler and my food came out first and toddler had to wait? Everyone knows it should be other way round as they don't have much patience. I will maybe wait a few months before returning to see if any improvement has been made.

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

Fantastic new break deals at this place!!!! What an amazing brunch and 2 for £12 approx deal! High quality, high standard of presentation and highly recommend!

Reviewed 16 July 2017

Food was very good - we travelled approx 30 mile for our meal.we were greated and seated quickly.
Diane was very professional in the way she dealt with us - took our order - and ensured it was served promptly and as we wanted it to be cooked.
Drinks were very much to our liking

1  Thank pgrhdr
Reviewed 9 July 2017

My wife and myself called the other day around lunch time to find the Restaurant well filled. Although limited in size there are no limitations when it comes to the food. The menu is varied with ample choice and served very efficiently. My choice was a mini fry and my wife had a Caesar Salad, both most acceptable and well priced. This was not the first time for us to eat here and it certainly won't be the last. If you are in the vicinity sample what is on offer for yourself - I don't think you will be disappointed.

1  Thank DAMSON59