See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 June 2014

We're just back from a lovely relaxing break at the stables,Julie was a wonderful host made you feel totally at home.our room was very spacious and well set out.couldn't wait for the highly rated breakfast and we were certainly not disappointed it was 1 of the best we had in a long time.we will definatly recommend this b&b and go back for another stay.thanks again Julie and her helper ( ha ha )

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Julie made us feel extremely welcome and the accommodation was spacious and very comfortable with lots of extras. This was the last night of a weeks tour and we stayed in many B and Bs. The Stables wins the prize for the best breakfast of the tour and the comfiest bed. We recommend The Hurt Arms, 3 miles down the road for dinner.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank soozemac
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Julie is briliant. So friendly and nothing is too much trouble
Beautiful clean room n bathroom
The best cooked breakfast we have ever had. The best hospitality tray ever plus gorgeous chocs. Thank you Julie for a wonderful stay.cannot wait to come back.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank newyorkcitygirl52
Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

From the minute we arrived we were made welcome. We were met at the door by Julie who like the rest of the reviews say is lovely.i didn't feel I was at a b and b I felt like I was in her home with the special things in the room of a jar of biscuits and sparkling water. The room its self was lovely.The breakfast was amazing. Julie makes sure you have an enjoyable stay. ....we did . I highly recommend this bed and breakfast.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 March 2014

We have stayed in many nice places over the years but this is one place that has stood out- and here are a few reasons : Julie, is as lovely as many people have mentioned, very genuine, helpful and a good cook! And keep an eye out for her lovely little dog-its very cute!! Also value for money, the room we stayed in was really well decorated and a decent size and spotlessly clean. The breakfast was smashing ( I only had sausage and beans but my husband had the full monty and said it was the best he has had in a long time! ). All in all I was thrilled with this delightful B and B and when we are next able we will be back! I highly advise people to stay here! ;)
Clare Barclay