“Anniversary in the nicest place we know”
Review of Ricci's

Ricci's
Ranked #4 of 91 Restaurants in Bakewell
Price range: US$4 - US$14
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Description: Ricci's Fine Italian foods is a sit-in CAFE and also a take-away. We strive to serve the best authentic Italian foods, at a fair price, in pleasant surroundings. We pride ourselves on freshness, cleanliness and a friendly atmosphere. Our Italian coffee is rated as the best by MANY customers.
Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

Fantastic food absolutely awesome owners! been here a few times over the years our first meal out together and back here on the 13th of September for our 10th Anniversary the food is always fantastic and their coffee is the best we have ever tasted a pot of coffee gives you two cups each so time to sit and chill lovely atmosphere will be back again soon thank you both

lesjsin, Owner at Ricci's, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

Hi Nat,
Thank you very much for this WONDERFUL review. Sue & I are always touched when customers decide to celebrate special occasions at Ricci's (and it happens quite a lot). We're honoured, and pleased to be part of them.
Thanks again,
Les & Sue

Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

Best pizza I ever had! Wonderful staff. Wish it was my local. It is cafe. Informal dining. Family atmosphere. They use rep ingredients including 100% mozzarella

lesjsin, Owner at Ricci's, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2018

Hi Priya,
Thank you for this great review, we're so glad you enjoyed the food. Have a safe trip home, and we hope to see you again next time you're up this way.

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

I've lived here in the UK for more than 4 years and I haven't been able to find a great pizza... until now. Ricci's is amazing. You get the gooey/stringy cheese I miss, the sauce is divine (and there isn't too much)and the thin crust? Mmm. Mmm. Mmm. My friend and I couldn't stop raving while we were in the restaurant. If I didn't live more than an hour away, I'd be a regular! As it is I need to set a pizza date with my husband. Thanks for making my day.

lesjsin, Owner at Ricci's, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2018

Hi Lionaria,
WHAT an accolade - thank you very much for doing this review. I well remember you and your friend eating in the cafe, and how enthusiastic you were. THIS is why we do what we do, to give pleasure and make people feel good. Today, we hit that target, and we're very happy.

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

We just randomly stumbled upon this little gem while taking a walk around Bakewell and we’re so glad we did! Not exaggerating when I say the cheesy garlic bread is the best we’ve ever had and the dipping sauce was incredible! Pasta was amazing, great menu with lots of choice for your pizza or pasta and a specials menu to give you extra choice if you fancy something a little different. Very fairly priced! We live an hour away and have said we will come back again just to come here, lovely staff too, keep doing what your doing

lesjsin, Owner at Ricci's, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Hi Elee,
What a WONDERFUL review for our milestone 600th!!! Sue & I are really grateful that someone as particular as you say you are, loved our food and cafe. We do what we do for people like you, and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Thank you Elee,

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Visited a couple of months ago and only just got around to writing this, but honestly - I'd recommend driving half the length of the country just to try the garlic butter. Thanks!

Date of visit: August 2018
lesjsin, Owner at Ricci's, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Hi JT,
Well - what a lovely review! As with most things, our garlic butter is made to our own recipe in-house. We get SO MANY people saying the same as you. Thank you for taking the time to review us, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.