“First time Spanish cuisine ”
Review of Pablo's

Pablo's
Price range: US$0 - US$5
Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

Adventurous eater, I have to admit I am not, so when my girlfriend suggested we go for a meal at Pablo's, I have to say I was reluctant, was I glad I did follow her idea...YES...she was right, don't tell her though. Paella here was incredible, mussels another first, shrimps, chicken, chorizo, rice etc were wonderful. The smells from the kitchen, made your mouth water, a meal that filled you with a joyous feeling, and service that was attentive but discreet, a willingness to share knowledge of the food was also excellent, highly recommend you visit, if you are in the area.

1  Thank Colin B

Reviewed 28 August 2018

The tapas are the real thing and it's been lovely to be able to sit outside this summer too. Shades of Spain.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

We enjoyed a really excellent tapas on a busy Saturday evening when the restaurant was buzzing and live music played outside.Took us back to our visit to Seville in Spain. Very good food and at a good value. You will be helped to order if you are not sure of quantity and wide range of tapas on order. Just sad that we are not local and so cannot visit again. Do book to not be disappointed

1  Thank Harding_Family123
Reviewed 28 July 2018

We enjoyed a nice meal here last night. The restaurant is dog friendly, so a happy dog outside spoiled the ambience a little for us. Lovely food though and nice sangria.

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

We came for lunch and waited 50 minutes for two basic dishes. Other tables were also waiting and receiving apologies from the staff. Proper shambles, won’t be going back.

1  Thank pds14
Paul H, Head chef at Pablo's, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2018

Dear pds14,
All we can do is apologise that you had to wait so long for your food, yes you should have been told when you ordered that it was exceptionally busy and there might be a delay, we had a lot of tables arrive at once and as a very small restaurant with one chef and a small kitchen at times like this food may take longer, as you can see from all our other reviews that this doesn't happen often if never at all, I hope you can give us another chance and return to pablos again.
Best wishes