“Game of Thrones Door Visit”
Review of Frank Owens Bar

Frank Owens Bar
Ranked #1 of 1 Nightlife in Limavady
Reviewed 7 October 2017

Chose to visit the pub to see the GOT door. Sad they did not serve food but we did enjoy a pint and chat with Sarah who stamped out passport and recommended we eat lunch next door at The Classic...Thanks Sarah, it was a grand recommendation!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Everyone is invited into the conversation. You never walk out and say I wish I hadn't gone in there. Service excellent, Guinness excellent and even friends who visited it with me 12 years ago still talk about it.

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

Me and a friend visited this bar on a couple of occasions and were made really welcome
The people were really nice , so was the harp ice , will definitely be visiting again

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

Great locals. Great Guinness and well treated and able to have a sandwich brought in. Homely pub and made to feel welcome

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend and I were doing a quick game of thrones tour and had a quick pint in Owens . Owner Damien was a delightful host. He invited us to sit with him as he ate. His wife son and the local customers were polite,inclusive, telling us tales and swapping stories. I couldn't recommend this pub enough. Beautiful kind people. Good pint too.