Review Highlights
Game of Thrones Door #5

During my time in NI, I wanted to do the 'Journey of Doors' to see all of the intricately carved... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
TravelWithGaby
Victoria, Australia
Game of Thrones Door 5 - Frank Owens' Pub

The owner Damien deserves to win "Pub Owner of the Year Award" not just in Northern Ireland, but... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
LoveTravel1707
Lake Villa, Illinois

All reviews the pub game of thrones dark hedges without a doubt great guinness feel welcome relaxed atmosphere pint doors ireland craic tourists landlord snug fireplace cheers smile
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Everyone is invited into the conversation. You never walk out and say I wish I hadn't gone in there. Service excellent, Guinness excellent and even friends who visited it with me 12 years ago still talk about it.

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

Me and a friend visited this bar on a couple of occasions and were made really welcome
The people were really nice , so was the harp ice , will definitely be visiting again

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

Great locals. Great Guinness and well treated and able to have a sandwich brought in. Homely pub and made to feel welcome

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend and I were doing a quick game of thrones tour and had a quick pint in Owens . Owner Damien was a delightful host. He invited us to sit with him as he ate. His wife son and the local customers were polite,inclusive, telling us tales and swapping stories. I couldn't recommend this pub enough. Beautiful kind people. Good pint too.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed 5 August 2017

We popped into see The Game of Thrones door and get our door passport stamped. After settling down with a local ale, we got chatting to some of the regulars, and the pub landlord. Lovely, friendly people. Without a doubt, the best of the doors venues.

Date of experience: July 2017