“A bar and place you will want to go to”
Review of Frank Owens Bar

Frank Owens Bar
Ranked #1 of 1 Nightlife in Limavady
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend and I were doing a quick game of thrones tour and had a quick pint in Owens . Owner Damien was a delightful host. He invited us to sit with him as he ate. His wife son and the local customers were polite,inclusive, telling us tales and swapping stories. I couldn't recommend this pub enough. Beautiful kind people. Good pint too.

Reviewed 5 August 2017

We popped into see The Game of Thrones door and get our door passport stamped. After settling down with a local ale, we got chatting to some of the regulars, and the pub landlord. Lovely, friendly people. Without a doubt, the best of the doors venues.

Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

We popped in today to see the GoT door no. 5. We had no time due to other commitments however this did not deter the generosity of the landlord. He told us the story of obtaining the door, explained about the passports and stamping. Four other establishments had not given this information. We would love to have stayed and intend to return in the future. Thank you for making our day!

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

I went to this pub when I was 18 years old and hadn't been in it for a few years. It's never changed and is an absolute fantastic place to go for the craic.

1  Thank Damien M
Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

Frank's never fails to please. We always get a warm welcome from Gary and his bar staff. Hubby tells me the Guinness is great and I had a lovely g&t. It's the sort of bar where you fall into conversation with the people around you and I've always felt welcome. Best bar in Ireland.