“Never changes”
Review of Frank Owens Bar

Frank Owens Bar
Ranked #1 of 1 Nightlife in Limavady
Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

I went to this pub when I was 18 years old and hadn't been in it for a few years. It's never changed and is an absolute fantastic place to go for the craic.

1  Thank Damien M

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

Frank's never fails to please. We always get a warm welcome from Gary and his bar staff. Hubby tells me the Guinness is great and I had a lovely g&t. It's the sort of bar where you fall into conversation with the people around you and I've always felt welcome. Best bar in Ireland.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Good service from our favourite bar owner Damien. Always friendly and helpful -/chatty the best bar in town with out a doubt. Just ask My Friend Victor who was singing his praises .wait to hear what he has to say about some of the competition.

2  Thank Anthony D
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Went with friends home on holiday. Still a fabulous traditional pub but now with a range of designer gins and tonics. Also has one of the Game of Thrones doors which looks entirely in keeping with the rest of the decor. So lucky to have this friendly family run business in Limavady.

Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

What has happened limavady? Used to have great bars with loads ppl and plenty of Craic now it's like a ghost town. If it wasn't for Frank's I doubt limavady wud survive. 3 of us had a good laugh, great selection of good beer and unlike some bars all pints were fresh and cool. Better choice of familiar beers you can enjoy not cheap imports some of limavady bars force on the punter