“Catch up”

Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

Amazing customer service..
Delicious lunch time food..
Beautifull coffee..
Sarah Turner was a ray of sunshine during my visit...

Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

My fiancé and I stopped here for breakfast as it's his favourite and I have never been. It's a lovely homely cafe with plenty of choice and really good value for money. The service was also really good, all the girls were lovely and friendly and it was lovely to see them having a laugh together (it's clear they all enjoy themselves in work and I feel this is massively important as it transcends onto the customer) the food is fresh and delicious and the best way I can describe it is home cooked not your typical restaurant feel food. We will definitely be back

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

I would have to say this is one of the worst coffees I have had in a long time. The cake was also very inferior and had zero taste. Perhaps I sound harsh but I am being honest.

SashaTreanor, Public Relations Manager at Chimes, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Good Evening
I’m sorry your visit to Chimes did not live up to our high standards. Our baked goods arrive fresh in daily from a local supplier, and all staff recieve regular one to one training to ensure coffees are of a consistent standard. Please feel free to contact us with more information if you would like to do so.

Reviewed 17 January 2018

this is my regular in Portadown. Basic coffee shop and lunch menu, but all fresh and staff attentive and helpful with any requests and in serving to the table.
clean and attractive layout, papers available to customers and nice atmosphere to sit for coffee or lunch.
baked potato, soup, sandwiches, pie of the day all reliable favourites.
wide selection of buns, deserts and fresh made scones.
breakfast menu also available.
plus ; for a late cup of coffee after shopping they are open and serving tea/coffee bun until 6pm.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

Called in for lunch on Wednesday 20.12.2017 at 12 o clock always met with a smile and really courteous and pleasant staff. had a beautiful club sandwich offered two types of bread all fresh and really tasty. Coffee was excellent and the premises so clean and tidy and great value for money. Always a special on and great variety and choices of food Food brought to our table within 10 minutes piping hot