All reviews coffee dock new owners amazing breakfast excellent quality would stay again lovely meal keep up the good work cooked to perfection pleasant stay soup room was large second to none specials craigavon function carvery yesterday
Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

My family and I have stayed at the seagoe hotel for 5 nights for a wedding then a short break .
I very rarely do reviews but I’m so impressed with this hotel for many reasons I felt I needed to comment .
Firstly the food was OMG SO AMAZING, the best food I’ve ever had anywhere from breakfast through to dinner absolutely wow!! All fresh and delicious 10/10.
All the staff were friendly and helpful (apart from one Natasha from reception) who came across very inconvenienced when I asked her if my shower gel £32 brand new Clinique 200ml had been found as I’d left it in previous room because we had to be moved ( work being done next door) but sadly not??. But All other staff were very friendly.
Hotel a bit tired but they’re in the process of refurb.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Allison M
Reviewed 17 August 2018

I visited the Seagoe on business . The Hotel is easy to find and offers ample car parking , the staff are very helpful and the food is good, the breakfast choices are excellent . The rooms are 1st class very clean plenty of towels etc iron and board available tea coffee facility , I would recommend the Seagoe to others on business or leisure trips to the area.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 August 2018

The Seagoe changes over the years, god, bad and terrible. Our meal was lovely the staff excellent but wine prices are unacceptable, the table at either side of us were on jugs of water not sure if it was a reflection on the prices

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed to nights in the hotel at the beginning of August. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff . The room was amazing, so big. The full breakfast on Saturday morning was beautiful, by far the best I have ever tasted. The only very slight disappointment and I'm probably being a bit picky it's that breakfast in the Sunday was buffet style and just not quite as good as the one the day before.
I would highly recommend this hotel and would most definitely return.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

We went for lunch and three of us had turkey and ham and it was really good. Large portions and cooked well. Vegetables were very uncooked though. One ordered vegetable soup. Two of us tasted it and it was definitely not vegetable. Tasted more like mushroom. Puréed to the bone! This is not a soup you’d be served in any other hotel. The waiter said he’d bring the menu to choose something else, which he did - but the soup remained on the table and no one came back to take the order! So one guest got nothing! This was so poor service.
The soup was deducted from the bill and an apology given by another waitress, but this didn’t help their one guest who left hungry!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family