Lodge Hotel(Coleraine)
Agivey Lodge(Aghadowey)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$130
US$126
Brown Trout Golf & Country Inn(Aghadowey)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$158
US$197
Dromore House(Coleraine)
Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$164
Premier Inn Coleraine Hotel(Coleraine)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
Ulster Cottages(Coleraine)
Lisnagalt Lodge(Coleraine)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsturkish bathwheat breadbeautiful lunchfrom start to finishfell asleepjennyshortbreadfryensuite
Reviewed 24 March 2017

My friend and I had the most wonderful spa experience a few weekends ago. I most say it was so relaxing from the moment we stepped through the front door. Jennifer welcomed us and showed us to our bedroom which was so spacious and the ensuite was massive with a bath and shower. We changed into our swimsuits, slippers and bath robe. Jennifer is a great host, she made us so welcome, making us a beautiful lunch. Tea and coffee was on tap all day and the shortbread was to die for. First off we had the Turkish bath and then I had the back, shoulder and neck massage (I never wanted this to end)it was fantastic. My friend had the head massage and she almost fell asleep All the rooms were light by tea lights and relaxing music played throughout. It was such a beautiful day that we sat in the sun room and chilled out. Time was of no essence, it was perfect. Next was the spa bath. Jennifer showed us this room and later brought us water to drink so we wouldn't get dehydrated.
The beds were really comfy and we both had a great nights sleep. Breakfast was cooked to order and the fry was delicious. Thank you Jennifer and your wonderful staff for a great relaxing weekend. we both thoroughly enjoyed it and we will be back for more. The two Margarets

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 January 2017

This was the first time that I visited Spingwell Manor and was greeted very warmly, nothing was too much bother. The whole place just was warm, cosy and inviting, and after my treatment I had a beautiful lunch :-D

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

We booked the stay for my mums 50th. Me, my sister, my mum and my two aunts. Jenny is the owner of Springwell Manor and we couldn't have asked for a more polite, friendly and welcoming host.
We were shown to our rooms which are spacious, cosy and ensuite. Both rooms had a double bed and two singles, a wardrobe, a dressing table and a TV with tea and coffee making facilities. And the ensuite was massive hosting both a bath and a shower. We were also provided with towels, robes and slippers.
We all booked the springwell escape package which is amazing value.
All dressed in our bathing suits and our robes we went to get our spa baths and Turkish baths. Feeling extremely relaxed two of us went for our back, neck and shoulder massage. I fell asleep. I couldn't have been any more relaxed.
We were then provided with lunch, which was carrot and lentil soup, homemade wheaten and sandwiches. The wheaten bread is too die for. So is the homemade shortbread!!
The other 3 had their massages and facials and ive never seen 5 more relaxed women in one room.
Jenny surprised us and had bought my mum a birthday cake. We couldn't believe her kindness.
We went out that night and came back and had an amazing sleep in the extremely comfortable beds.
The next morning we had breakfast which was a fry and it was all cooked from order. Delicious!
I cant believe how friendly the staff are. We felt like we were right at home. Definitely better service than any hotel ive stayed at. It was personal. Jenny knew all our names and ensured we had the best time possible.
I definitely recommend Springwell Manor to everyone!!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

Just a big thank you to Jenny and her staff for 3 lovely treatments and a relaxing evening and a delicious breakfast.This was my 4th visit and each time it has been 5 star. We had a beautiful bedroom wit a double bed and 2 single beds which over looked green grass and trees. We went for a lovely walk in the nearby springwell forest nothing but fresh air. Got a takeaway from coleraine And went back to springwell manor and Jenny had the table all set out for us wit candles lit and beautiful relaxing music playing in the background. After dinner we had free run of the lounge area TV/ music etc. A home from home without having to clean up what more could anyone ask for.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 August 2016

Spent this afternoon here being pampered. Wonderful as usual. Warm welcome and such friendly professional staff. Don't think it will be long until my next visit. I highly recommend Springwell Manor. I have had day treatments here by myself and have also stayed with friends for the weekend. You always get such a warm welcome .

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo