All reviews turkish bath soup wheat bread from start to finish beautiful lunch fell asleep home made jenny shortbread fry ensuite
Reviewed 7 January 2017

This was the first time that I visited Spingwell Manor and was greeted very warmly, nothing was too much bother. The whole place just was warm, cosy and inviting, and after my treatment I had a beautiful lunch :-D

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

We booked the stay for my mums 50th. Me, my sister, my mum and my two aunts. Jenny is the owner of Springwell Manor and we couldn't have asked for a more polite, friendly and welcoming host.
We were shown to our rooms which are spacious, cosy and ensuite. Both rooms had a double bed and two singles, a wardrobe, a dressing table and a TV with tea and coffee making facilities. And the ensuite was massive hosting both a bath and a shower. We were also provided with towels, robes and slippers.
We all booked the springwell escape package which is amazing value.
All dressed in our bathing suits and our robes we went to get our spa baths and Turkish baths. Feeling extremely relaxed two of us went for our back, neck and shoulder massage. I fell asleep. I couldn't have been any more relaxed.
We were then provided with lunch, which was carrot and lentil soup, homemade wheaten and sandwiches. The wheaten bread is too die for. So is the homemade shortbread!!
The other 3 had their massages and facials and ive never seen 5 more relaxed women in one room.
Jenny surprised us and had bought my mum a birthday cake. We couldn't believe her kindness.
We went out that night and came back and had an amazing sleep in the extremely comfortable beds.
The next morning we had breakfast which was a fry and it was all cooked from order. Delicious!
I cant believe how friendly the staff are. We felt like we were right at home. Definitely better service than any hotel ive stayed at. It was personal. Jenny knew all our names and ensured we had the best time possible.
I definitely recommend Springwell Manor to everyone!!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

Just a big thank you to Jenny and her staff for 3 lovely treatments and a relaxing evening and a delicious breakfast.This was my 4th visit and each time it has been 5 star. We had a beautiful bedroom wit a double bed and 2 single beds which over looked green grass and trees. We went for a lovely walk in the nearby springwell forest nothing but fresh air. Got a takeaway from coleraine And went back to springwell manor and Jenny had the table all set out for us wit candles lit and beautiful relaxing music playing in the background. After dinner we had free run of the lounge area TV/ music etc. A home from home without having to clean up what more could anyone ask for.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 August 2016

Spent this afternoon here being pampered. Wonderful as usual. Warm welcome and such friendly professional staff. Don't think it will be long until my next visit. I highly recommend Springwell Manor. I have had day treatments here by myself and have also stayed with friends for the weekend. You always get such a warm welcome .

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 August 2016

What a wonderful place to stay. So welcoming
Jenny always so helpful and makes sure you enjoy your stay. Treatments out of this world. Came home so relaxed with the feel good feeling and will be back again soon

Stayed: March 2016