All reviews turkish bath soup wheat bread from start to finish home made jenny
Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

Just a big thank you to Jenny and her staff for 3 lovely treatments and a relaxing evening and a delicious breakfast.This was my 4th visit and each time it has been 5 star. We had a beautiful bedroom wit a double bed and 2 single beds which over looked green grass and trees. We went for a lovely walk in the nearby springwell forest nothing but fresh air. Got a takeaway from coleraine And went back to springwell manor and Jenny had the table all set out for us wit candles lit and beautiful relaxing music playing in the background. After dinner we had free run of the lounge area TV/ music etc. A home from home without having to clean up what more could anyone ask for.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 August 2016

Spent this afternoon here being pampered. Wonderful as usual. Warm welcome and such friendly professional staff. Don't think it will be long until my next visit. I highly recommend Springwell Manor. I have had day treatments here by myself and have also stayed with friends for the weekend. You always get such a warm welcome .

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 2 August 2016

What a wonderful place to stay. So welcoming
Jenny always so helpful and makes sure you enjoy your stay. Treatments out of this world. Came home so relaxed with the feel good feeling and will be back again soon

Date of stay: March 2016
Reviewed 9 February 2016 via mobile

My husband and I recently stayed overnight at Springwell Manor. What a wonderfully warm and hospitable welcome we had from Jenny the moment she opened the door to us! Not to mention all the fabulous little touches all around the place that add to the peaceful ambience. Jenny definitely goes the extra mile to ensure your stay at Springwell Manor is the most pleasant and relaxing it could possibly be.
We will be returning without doubt!

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Catflap1971
Reviewed 1 November 2015 via mobile

From the moment Jenny opened the front door we knew we were in for a wonderful time. After tea and homemade shortbread we were shown to our room and got ready for our treatments. The turkish bath was amazing. Jenny's level of attention was just perfect. Then we had a lovely spa bath followed by a back neck and shoulder massage by Linda who was just lovely. I am not a body confident person but not once did I feel uncomfortable through the day with these two wonderful girl's. I can't describe just how relaxed and at ease we both felt,so much so we ate lunch in our robes which was delicious homemade soup with wheaten bread and sandwiches. We had a great night of peace and tranquillity and in the morning thoroughly enjoyed a delicious cooked breakfast by Jenny. The health benefits to me were amazing. I had a blood clot on my lung 3 weeks ago and this is the first time since then I'm able to breathe easily with no pain which is amazing. So much so we managed a walk on the beach after leaving Springwell Manor! Jenny you are a wonderful person and you have something very special about you. Calm caring and just lovely. You go out of your way to ensure your guests have everything they desire. I'm looking forward to my next visit already. I highly recommend a visit to your wonderful home because your hospitality makes it feel like a home from home. One word to describe our visit,Fabulous.

Date of stay: October 2015