All reviews turkish bath soup wheat bread from start to finish home made jenny
Reviewed 22 March 2015

Just returned last night from a hen party overnight stay in Springwell Manor. From start to end it was excellent. Jenny met us at the door and from that moment on she was so friendly and helpful. The accommodation was spotlessly clean and the beds were so comfortable, Tea/coffee and home made cookies were on endless supply. The breakfast was so tasty and cooked to perfection. We had a spa treatment each and everyone agreed it was the best they had ever had. Definitely hope to return here again in the not too distant future and would highly recommend the Springwell Manor to anyone who is looking for a special break on the North Antrim Coast.

Room tip: All rooms were great
Date of stay: March 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank Marion H
Reviewed 16 February 2015

A most relaxing place to stay in the Country yet close to Coleraine. Wonderful treatments and a very warm reception. Jenny was so very friendly and helpful. Definitely a place to return to on a regular basis.

Date of stay: February 2015
Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank Lisa M
Reviewed 6 December 2014

We went here as a group of 6 girls for my birthday... and what a birthday I had!! Simply amazing!! From the food to the rooms to the treatments to Sam the dog! (Loved that dog!!) The detail of everything, there's literally detail within the detail!! Beautiful all round. Jenny is just the loveliest person ever and I can't wait to return!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
4  Thank Deborah G
Reviewed 1 December 2014

We stayed here overnight for my friends 30th..enjoyed every minute from start to finish..treatments are excellent especially the massage..all homemade food was delicious..Jenny was an amazing host always there when we needed anything..will definately be returning soon

4  Thank Leigh-Anne08
Reviewed 23 November 2014

My daughter brought me to Springwell Manor as a special treat, and it really was special. I travel quite a bit but have never experienced such care, and genuine attention, anywhere else in the world. I would like to say a big thank you to Jenny for her warmth and hospitality.

• Trip type: Travelled with family