All reviews turkish bath soup wheat bread from start to finish home made jenny
Reviewed 16 February 2015

A most relaxing place to stay in the Country yet close to Coleraine. Wonderful treatments and a very warm reception. Jenny was so very friendly and helpful. Definitely a place to return to on a regular basis.

Date of stay: February 2015
Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank Lisa M
Reviewed 6 December 2014

We went here as a group of 6 girls for my birthday... and what a birthday I had!! Simply amazing!! From the food to the rooms to the treatments to Sam the dog! (Loved that dog!!) The detail of everything, there's literally detail within the detail!! Beautiful all round. Jenny is just the loveliest person ever and I can't wait to return!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
4  Thank Deborah G
Reviewed 1 December 2014

We stayed here overnight for my friends 30th..enjoyed every minute from start to finish..treatments are excellent especially the massage..all homemade food was delicious..Jenny was an amazing host always there when we needed anything..will definately be returning soon

4  Thank Leigh-Anne08
Reviewed 23 November 2014

My daughter brought me to Springwell Manor as a special treat, and it really was special. I travel quite a bit but have never experienced such care, and genuine attention, anywhere else in the world. I would like to say a big thank you to Jenny for her warmth and hospitality.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank BernadetteM869
Reviewed 22 October 2014

I have already submitted several items about their Turkish Bath, but must add to the experience at the hands of Colette, one of their brilliant therapists, she si so considerate, gentle, friendly, and most of all brilliant at her job whatever you want done. Highly recommended.

Room tip: I did not stay as I am local but have seen the available rooms - they are excellent.
Date of stay: September 2014