I stayed for two nights at the start of December at the premier inn coleraine, just loving the north coast area, of n Ireland. The hotel is spotless, rooms comfortable and all you need is within walking distance as it is in part of a retail park, so shops, and some restaurants very nearby. That said we ate in the riverside bar attached to the hotel which was great, the staff really friendly and courteous and obviously well trained and supervised. All on all you want a cheaper break with all on your doorstep then this is for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take in the natural majesty and rugged beauty of the Giant's Causeway, just a 25-minute drive away ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ostrovok, Premier Inn and Agoda so you can book your Premier Inn Coleraine Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Coleraine Hotel Coleraine
- Premier Inn Coleraine Hotel Northern Ireland