“Food and service never fails”
Review of The Vault

The Vault
Ranked #1 of 61 Restaurants in Banbridge
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 12 August 2016

Once again I was delighted with a visit to The Vault. 3 of us decided to head out last minute and turned up without booking at around 8.30pm. We were welcomed with a smile and taken to our seat, there was only a handful of people left at this time but it was close to last orders on a Wednesday. We all had lasagne with sweet potato fries and it was delicious!! As always the service was second to none.

Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

Went here with my wife. Food was amazing and staff were all great. We enjoyed a lovely meal and the staff also had a bit of bant with you. I would recommend this place to anyone.

It certainly won't be the last time we are there!!

Reviewed 22 July 2016

I think the Vault pizzas are absolutely faultless. I love that you can order two different halves.
The dragon bread starter is just amazing.
Staff very friendly, efficient and helpful.

Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

Went to The Vault to try the one off steak night last Friday. It was delicious. The steaks were huge and cooked to perfection on the BBQ and the peppered sauce on the side was one of the nicest I've tried. Not everyone had steaks at the table and the pizzas were as nice as ever while all the meals arrived at the table at the same time highlighting the organising that was put in to this night to ensure the pizzas and steaks complimented each other. Used to prefer going to Hillsborough for steaks but if this night was on again I'd definitely be back. Not forgetting the new drinks menu too with a wide variety of gins, cocktails and mocktails to accompany the tasty food.

Reviewed 25 June 2016

We have eaten at the Vault several times now. You can guarantee the food will always be good! The staff are friendly and helpful - very refreshing to see. I recommend getting the dragon bread as a starter - so tasty!! Only thing I would like to see is a bigger selection on the cocktail menu. Other than that its a great eatery! Well done The Vault!!