“Excellent Meal!!”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

Had a really lovely meal the other night with my friend. A nice warm welcome, even though we were a little late, and shown to our table downstairs. This was my third time here and always the same.
I ordered the duck and never had it served pink before, so was a little nervous, but I'm trying to eat food that's not cremated all the time!!! Anyway it absolutely delicious, and as I hate being served huge portions (they make me feel ill and I can't enjoy it) the portion size was perfect, I cleared my plate. We then ventured into the dessert menu, of which I had the white chocolate panna cotta, I've never had a nicer one, my friend had one in Italy and said it wasn't as nice as my one, sooo good!!
So the whole experience was lovely and not overly expensive. We were however a little confused about the bring your own bottle concept though!! I brought wine which is acceptable however you can't bring anything else (my friend brought her own gin lol), apparently it's due to them being fully licensed; but we coped!!! Highly recommend this restaurant for any occasion!!

1  Thank 825paulineh

Reviewed 22 September 2018

What can I say about the Chef and Manager, simply the best. We had a fantastic meal, we had not been for a while and were welcomed with a good to see you again smile. We had pre booked and although we were early our table was ready. Starters and mains were delicious, will be not leave it so long until we return again.

Reviewed 31 August 2018

My fifth visit in as many months. The quality of food is excellent enhanced only by the execution. Special recommendation must go to the lamb the flavour of which is superb and always cooked to perfection. Five adults dined on Saturday night with each thoroughly enjoying all three courses.

Downstairs is noisy and busy, upstairs more relaxed, staff in both areas are on the ball.

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Lunch was really good didn’t have to long to wait even though it was really busy. Will definitely go back.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

I tried this restaurant for the first time on Saturday and was so pleasantly surprised. Honestly I had put off trying this place for the longest time because I hadn't really heard much mentioned about it and now I can't wait to bring my husband.
The menu is simple, fresh and fabulous Mediterranean themed. I had the goats cheese mousse starter which was delicious. The main ; I had the fish of the day which was sea bream. The last time I had sea bream was at a Michelin star restaurant so I was a bit sceptical about trying it here for the first time but wow! Cooked to perfection! Did i mention all of this cost only £11.95!! The owners of this restaurant know what they are doing and it shows. As far as I know you can bring your own drink as well. I can't wait to come back.