“Regular dinner”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I come here mostly when I want a traditional dinner such as a Sunday roast. Staff friendly and dinner made fresh but not slow in serving either

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 8 February 2018

My husband and i would eat quite a lot here beautiful cosy place. I normally have the special or Lasagne but when we were in Monday night someone had ordered a sizzling dish it smelt amazing I seen it before on the menu but never ever ordered it before. I had the sizzling chicken best meal I have had ever !!!! Dave informed me they are taking it off the Menu please please please re consider it is beautiful. dave is so lovely and very helpful nothing is too mush trouble. All the staff are amazing !!!!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Good choice of menu. Nice staff. Cosy surroundings will defintely be back. Love the open fire downstairs. Would like to see entertainment there more often.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 27 November 2017

I adore this place. we eat here a lot. the food is outstanding with a real 'home made' feel (the steak pie is amazing), portion sizes are huge and the staff are lovely, friendly and warm. It's a lovely place to sit down and have a drink by the fire and the staff are brilliant.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 11 November 2017

11th Nov 2017
we had lunch Starter Barbecued Ribs the spice/chilli was so hot my face & lips tingled was not BBQ we got.
Mains was edible but very salted 3 difference meals all stated far to salty think it was the only thing the cook/chef made was the gravy very thing else was boil in the bag or head in the chef mic the 44th meal was a pie which was bought in, not made in the kitchen.
Sweets where from Slice of Heaven which was a surprise and a delight (Beautiful).
Waitress / Bar staff very friendly young girl .
Food poor.