We had a friendly welcome to this hotel and a quick check in.
Having found this hotel by its website which boasts it to be like a boutique hotel with unique rooms I must admit I was slightly disappointed with the room. I felt it was rather bog standard and certainly no different from any average hotel. On the plus side it was a very large room and the bathroom was lovely, however my main problem was the terrible view. I had hoped for a sea view yet room 107 has a view of only the dustbins and the back of the hotel. The entire time we were there we kept the curtains closed it was so horrible to look at.
Other good points include the spa, which as a guest you can use for free. It really is an added luxury and made our stay feel special. Being right in the centre of the town it is handy to shops and restaurants and close to the sea. The breakfast was pretty fantastic (again included in the price) and the staff were really lovely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adelphi Portrush is like a Boutique Style Hotel, and offers unparalleled luxury coupled with a quality of service that is second to none. Situated in the heart of Portrush, Adelphi Portrush is proudly owned and managed by the Holmes family. 28 Luxury en-suite bedrooms Health suite - Spa, Sauna and Steam Spa beauty and treatment Salon Fully licensed Bistro restaurant Lift to all floors, fully accessible Free internet, wired and Wi-Fi Complimentary guest computer ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and LateRooms so you can book your Adelphi Portrush reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adelphi Portrush Hotel Portrush
- Adelphi Hotel Portrush
- Portrush Adelphi Hotel
- Adelphi Portrush Northern Ireland