1,536 results
All reviews golf course driving range leisure facilities deluxe room sauna and steam room bar food lounge bar lovely hotel steak family room international airport relaxing stay food was lovely northern ireland breakfast was excellent an overnight stay couldn't do enough
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

My mom and I stayed here and really enjoyed it. The rooms were nice and comfortable and all the staff were friendly, especially the staff at breakfast and the cleaning staff. I like that it is close to Belfast but not in the city itself

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Kenzie M
Reviewed 2 June 2018

Arrived from the nearby airport about 1730. Jennifer on reception was very friendly and welcoming. We were given a free room up grade apparently. The room was fairly standard with view over the golf course. There was tea/coffee making facility, safe, iron and ironing board, slippers and two bathrobes that had definitely seen better days.
We had a 2 course meal with wine included in our rate. The food was good, hot and the restaurant staff were friendly and efficient. The "house" white wine was really, really poor. Our room was at the end of a long corridor on the first floor and we were kept awake till about 0130/0200 by noise from extractors outside the window and what I think was a service elevator rattling up and down. Overall this is a good but unexceptional hotel with a golf course.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Derms
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Hello,

myself and my boyfriend stayed with you on the 2nd of January and our stay was beyond belief. Your male receptionist went above and beyond for the both of us for everything we wanted and all questions we had, he really is a credit to your hotel for sure. Especially, when we arrived home shortly after, my boyfriend had realised he had lost his golf gloves so I rang the hotel and got through to your receptionist and he told me he would check and call me back and within minutes I had a phone call to say that he had located them and then within days they arrived at my door. Also on arrival we asked to see if it was possible to have a room with a view of the driving range and golf course and he done it without hesitation for us. We really can not thank him enough! He made our stay so enjoyable and relaxed. We ate in your restaurant that night and the food was absolutely delicious. The waiter was very friendly too! The tuna was to die for!! ( so was the scone that I had in the afternoon- I couldn’t even finish it! ). It was so lovely to get away for a night and not have to worry about anything as your staff were so amazing. You really have an amazing hotel and amazing team of staff. Myself and Jonathan both can not wait to return! Thank you for all you have done for us throughout our stay with you, 5*. We will definitely recommend and be back very soon!
Sophie.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sophsred15
Reviewed 29 May 2018

We stayed five nights in this hotel. It is conveniently located close to the airport and surrounded by a golf course. We were given a standard room and were surprised it did not have a minibar and airconditioning. The bathroom looked dated witht the shower inside the bath tub. The staff were generally friendly but lacked the “personal touch”. The breakfast offered a good selection. Generally, we feel that the hotel is ready for a face lift.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sosofar
Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

This hotel certainly did not live up to expectation. The food in general was not edible and the staff were outright rude. I would advise any future brides/grooms to pop in unannounced and witness the rudeness of some staff members. Honestly would not recommend this hotel to anyone. I'm just sorry I did not get the name of the waitress who served us.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple