“Quinns corner”

Cuisines: Diner, Pizza, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Excellent family run business. Great food and entertainment. Reasonable prices and never had a disappointing meal here. Weddings and private parties also catered for.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 21 June 2018

I say Little gem but when you go inside it's bigger than you think but big gem just doesn't have the same ring to it. When we went into Quins it was on a Monday at around 9 pm so it was quiet only the two of us and one other person. We know it does get busy though as when we'd passed on the Saturday and Sunday the car park was full which was a reason in it's self to give it a try. Not a disappointment I can tell you. Inside is very nicely decorated and arranged the staff were very friendly and attentive but not overbearingly so. The prices on looking at the menu may seem a bit high at £12.50 for a cold meat salad which is what I chose, it came with prawns which I don't like so I asked for them in a separate dish for my partner who was having the steak. Believe me when that salad comes you can understand the price, I've never seen a salad like it there was 3 meats on there and a selection of salads like potato salad, coleslaw and another which I've never had it also had grapes, that was along side all your normal salad stuff. The dish of prawns they brought out that should've been on the plate was a bigger potion than you would get as a starter anywhere else. My partners meal of steak with homemade onion rings and all the usual trimmings was an extra large portion too so £20 for that was not overpriced either. On top of all that you get to choose a side which we both chose sweet potato fries, the dish full that came out would've done four of us I'm sure. Needless to say we couldn't manage a dessert. We will definitely be going back in the very near future and I recommend if you're ever thinking about going just stop thinking and go, you won't be disappointed.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed a lovely carvery lunch.plenty of choice with good selection of veg and potatoes.desert was yummy.setvicr very prompt and staff friendly.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 20 May 2018

We had heard that tour buses come into Quinn's Corner so were a bit concerned about it being crowded but it wasn't busy and our waitress was very attentive. Having eaten a lot of traditional Irish food that week we went for Spicy chorizo and chicken pasta and Goat cheese tart which were both tasty. We would return here.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 14 April 2018

Choice, service & quality of food spot on. Excellent. Lunchtime visits as working in area and cannot fault any aspect. Outstanding. Thank you.

Date of visit: March 2018