“NYE ”

The Brewer's House
Ranked #1 of 45 Restaurants in Dungannon
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: The Brewer's House is a gastropub in the village of Donaghmore, Co Tyrone which aims to serve excellent food and drink with quality ingredients sourced from the best local suppliers where possible. The objective of everyone at The Brewer's House is to make all our guests feel very welcome and comfortable and to leave our venue having had a memorable experience every time.
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

This review is long overdue!!We were lucky enough to get a last minute booking on NYE - it was my birthday on New Years Day so they made our table really special with balloons it was such a nice touch. The food was the best we've had since moving to Northern Ireland and the service was amazing. They were all so attentive even though the place was packed. I couldn't have asked for a better way to bring in the New Year with such warm and friendly people and possibly the best food. Highly recommended!!

1  Thank Nikki H

Reviewed 13 March 2018

We visited The Brewer's House for Sunday lunch on Mother's Day. It was an excellent experience, the restaurant had a great atmosphere and elegant decor. Food was delicious especially the lemon tart. My mother (hard to please sometimes with food) thoroughly enjoyed the food and described all 3 courses as delicious. All 6 of us were very happy and will return. Toilets were clean but could do with a little upgrade. Needed to ask twice for a jug of water and also the child's ice cream. Wouldn't stop us from returning though.

1  Thank AMGurn
Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is absolutely amazing! The decor is lovely and the place is so cosy! Myself and my fiance both had the soup and a steak sandwich! The soup was celeric and was OUT OF THIS WORLD! Just what was needed on a freezing January evening! Normally when I get a steak sandwich, it is substandard meat... but it was an excellent cut of meat! Absolutely perfect and the sides were delicious. Unfortunately this restaurant is a bit out of the way for me, but I will most certainly be back when I am in the area! Staff very helpful and pleasant as well. Cannot think of a single fault. Proper 10/10

1  Thank Zoe M
Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

Ate in here on my birthday weekend!i didn't inform the staff it was my bday but the way they treated us was like they knew!staff was 1st class and food was leathal!lovely outlay and nice romantic atmosphere!

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

Had the three course early bird special, service was excellent, all three courses really good. However I must complement on my Lemon tart desert. It is quite possibly the best desert I have had. It really was that good.
Great experience and would return. Well done all.

2  Thank JAMES m