“Lovely meal”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I brought my family here last weekend for my parents Wedding Anniversary. The food was lovely and service was very quick. We really enjoyed our meal and will be back again. Keep up the good work

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

The Viscount is an institution around for many years.

I visited with my parents and were served a lovely meal. It took some time to relax as there were some crying babies but staff helped us move to a different table and advised to book in future.

Well sized portions and decent selection.

Enjoyable and tasty

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Viscounts, never disappoints! Haven’t been here in a while and it was so lovely to be back. Staff were as always friendly and their aim was to endeavour to make our evening enjoyable...which it was. Food was exceptional, for what was def a very busy evening. Restaurant was buzzing and the atmosphere was just class! Few new menus advertised which I’m looking forward to trying in the very near future.

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

We visited here last weekend and the food was excellent (especially the chocolate brownie!). Could not fault a thing. Staff were so accommodating, warm and friendly. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this place to anyone and we can’t wait to return.

2  Thank Seaneen S
Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

Called in about 5:30 on a Tuesday evening

Shown to table straight away

We decided not to avail of the early bird menu

We had starters of mushrooms and chicken strips —— both good

For mains we had 1 x fish and chips and 1 x pan fried chicken . With supplementary bowl of champ - it was great.

All food was well presented, big portions and tasted great

With one glass of Shiraz the bill came to £44 — very good value

Service was excellent and all served by cheerful servers

Go - it’s well worth a visit