“Too long a wait ”

Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Bistro style dining
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Lovely food great customer service. Music a bit on the loud side . Arrived 7 30 getting main course after 9pm too long await . I ordered a Rib Eye steak only to be told 5 minutes later there was none . So i took the fillet steak . Was very nice . Thou disappointed that they had ran out off rib eye steak that early in the nite we had a child with us she ordered a burger had to ask at 9pm where her food was as she was crying with hunger gotfood roughly 9.10pm. Then she cud not eat as waited too long .not sure if i would go back as too long a wait

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

I love this place for breakfast or lunch although I think it’s a little overpriced, but last night was the first time I had tried the evening menu. The staff were polite and helpful but slow to come with drinks, it was only 7.45 and the first 2 things that I selected on the menu ( rib eye steak and cote de boeuf ) were not available. I went for the sirloin, medium rare but it came medium well. The food quality was very good but as I said a little overpriced and they definitely need someone front of house who can direct the waiting staff. If the staff had been a little more attentive we would have had at least 3 more drinks but hey, that was their loss not mine.

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Lovely food and settings in.the tranquil and exclusive lower Beechvally area of Dungannon. Liked red sauce for free with my burger but it was sublime!!!

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

We come here quite often because the food is really great and there's always a nice vibe in the restaurant! Attached some pics from a few of our visits!! My hubby and my absolute favourite are the parmesan and truffle fries - omg you will not go wrong!!!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 25 March 2018

I was here for Sunday lunch and can only find positive things to say about it. The service, presentation and quality of the food was excellent. I chose beef and everything on my plate was freshly cooked to a high standard. The dessert was a well presented and perfect coffee and chocolate mousse.

Date of visit: March 2018