See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 January 2016 via mobile

I come to Northern Ireland three or four times a year and have stayed in several B+Bs and self catering cottages but since finding Nuala's place I stopped looking.
I stay in either the Neuk or the Loft apartments which are both beautifully finished and have modern facilities, fully equipped kitchens, free WiFi, Sky TV and even board games for kids which is handy for entertaining my son.
Nuala and her family cannot do enough for their guests and take great pride in their accommodation.
I highly recommend Kingsmill cottages to individuals or families visiting Northern Ireland.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 August 2013

Four of us rented Nuala's Neuk for a wonderful week in Northern Ireland. We have family in the Coalisland area. We visited them and many other fantastic locations. The 'Neuk' was great! It was quiet and relaxing. There was a kitchen/dining area with laundry. Free WiFi too. Nuala was extremely helpful and showed us her antique shop with all its treasures. A truly memorable stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family