All reviews race course executive room race meeting open lobby open plan bar and restaurant area modern hotel reception staff starbucks coffee the ground floor good size huge bed quiet location business trip definitely stay here again car park pleasant stay
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We found it very difficult to find a modern hotel in the area however the Holiday Inn, Huntingdon Racecourse ticked all our boxes. Great stop off following a long drive. Warm and friendly welcome, beautiful modern hotel, quiet, lovely room with comfortable bed and lovely walk-in shower. Delicious breakfast.

Room Tip: Sure all rooms are equally quiet.
1  Thank SusanO42
MTurner2013, General Manager at Holiday Inn Huntingdon Racecourse, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you for your feedback, my apologies for any difficulties in finding the hotel, I was pleased that you found our team welcoming and that you stay was a comfortable one.

Should your travel plans bring you back to the area I do hope that you will choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Modern, quiet, easy to get to and a lovely setting.
The staff could not have been more helpful. The food in the restaurant was very good, and the breakfast was excellent as well.
I stayed on business, and could not have asked for any better.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest

Many thanks for your comments, I am pleased that you found our team helpful, and that you enjoyed your dinning experiences whilst with us. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

Stayed here after a day at the races. Booked an executive room which was well worth the extra money. The bed was huge and very comfortable. Everywhere was very clean and it was very quiet, Room service was prompt and enjoyable. Would stay here again.

Room Tip: Go for an executive room overlooking the racecourse
1  Thank Ann W

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am pleased that you enjoyed a comfortable evening. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

This was the third time I have eaten here and it was very different from the last few times. Usually the food is good wholesome fare. We ate twice at the restaurant this time. It was quite clear that they were short staffed and waiting at the bar was useful. The food took time to arrive and was uninspired. I was not offered any sauces. So I tackled a very dry burger.
On the second evening we had pre ordered our meals. ( This is meant to make it easier) We still had to wait a considerable time for our meals.They arrived at different times too. The main course arrived haphazardly. I ordered a steak and it was barely warm. The waitress was not experienced and so kept forgetting items required. A disappointment.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Bridget V
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Huntingdon Racecourse, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Good day Bridget V,

We're always glad to host your stays. I'm sorry to hear that this time, we missed to provide you with a stellar experience. The inconvenience caused by the time it took for the food to be served, its quality, and the service level offered are not our usual standard. We value your feedback and has shared it with the team to remind us to always put our best foot forward.

Thank you for your candor. I hope we get to welcome you back soon so we may provide you with a better experience on your next visit.

Warmest regards,

Jillian I
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Lovely hotel with good and helpful staff comfortable rooms and a good restaurant. Breakfast on one of my three nights stay was disappointing when I whet for a cooked breakfast there was no bacon which was requested but no more bacon came out even though it was well before breakfast ended.

1  Thank fisherman09
MTurner2013, General Manager at Holiday Inn Huntingdon Racecourse, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review, I am pleased that you enjoyed a comfortable stay, and that you found our team helpful. My apologies for any disappointment at breakfast one of the mornings during your stay. I have made our Head Chef aware, who will ensure that his team are checking the buffet more frequently to ensure all our buffet items are available. I do hope that you will choose to stay with us again should your travel plans bring you back to the area.