“Good.”

Ranked #6 of 138 Restaurants in Newry
Price range: US$4 - US$30
Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are now known as 14 sugar island and the Supper Club is closed. We will soon have a 14 sugar island trip advisor page and we hope you all leave us a review there.
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

I always love the French onion soup with bread and melted cheese.
My friend also loved it.
Coffee is good.
Friendly staff and atmosphere. Nice changing menu.

1  Thank frankm654

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Did not realise this was a BYOB, but soon managed to sort that out. First night of the tapas menu (I believe). Ordered a number of dishes to share which varied between good and really quite good.Good value, friendly staff.

1  Thank richardcI9593JM
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

We are fans of this great diner. They serve up ace quality ingredients which are properly cooked to order.

The coffee is pretty darn good and always great service too. I see that they've introduced new menu choices for the evening time including tapas and paella so it's in my to do list for the near future. This place is really worth a visit.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Waited a while but food was great to take away! Staff friendly and helpful with advice on menu selection

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Went here on Saturday night with my fiancé and two friends and I have to say I was really impressed with the food. We did have to wait quite a long time initially to get wine glasses and to be served but we weren't in a rush so it was fine, the food though when it arrived was very much worth the wait.

The menu is mostly in a tapas style and I would probably recommend ordering three portions per person as they are quite small but the flavour of the food was amazing. We absolutely destroyed everything that we got. We also went for a chocolate and I think hazelnut brownie for dessert, that was also amazing. Dessert sized are huge too.

We brought our own wine and altogether the meal for the 4 of us came to less than a hundred quid which I thought was very reasonable.

Will definitely be back!!