US$115
US$89
TripAdvisor
1,108 results
All reviewsjacuzzi bathgranary barambassador suitebus stationbar foodfirst classold milllovely hotelleisure centrecarvery lunchhen partycouldn't do enoughsteakwedding receptionfew drinksan overnight staytop class
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

We ordered dinner from the carverey. It looked nice and plentiful. We never got to enjoy it. As soon as we sat down we were assailed by the sound of construction work. The noise of drilling was well above the safety threshold and the builders would need hearing protection. Yet diners (some with young children ) were expected to ignore it. I sought a refund as it was not possible to eat in the circumstances. The manager gave us our money back but with a bad attitude saying something about progress and work has to be done.
If this has to take place then the food service should be suspended for the duration.
After we got our refund two families beside us decided to do the same.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Joe M
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel for the weekend. What a brilliant hotel the food was amazing and the staff were so friendly and helpful.The hotel was very busy but that didn't reflect on the service everything was first class.Highly recommend this hotel very central to shops and bars. There was plenty of entertainment in the hotel if you didn't want to go out.We will definitely be back.The rooms were very spacious and spotless.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank maggiemcnally2016
Reviewed 2 October 2017

My wife and I were delighted to be invited to a retirement for my secretary who was retiring after 42 years service to Newry and Mourne Cooperative where I was general manager from 1976 until 1988. Very well organised event and great atmosphere.

Room Tip: Did not stay so cannot comment
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 October 2017

Our room was on _4th floor. Twin room with disabled access bathroom. Everything was very clean. Mini fridge with complementary water . The deal included b&b with a 4 course evening meal. Couldn't fault the meal (absolutely delicious)or the breakfast. The restaurant in the evening was very busy but the staff were very attentive and quick. There was live entertainment and later on a dj in the ground floor bar. Front Door staff were on duty. Overall a beautiful hotel and very close to shopping centre and the bus station which is just across the Newry canal (5 minute walk).

Room Tip: 4th floor room was large, Twin, and quiet - overlooked the leisure complex
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 September 2017

I love the Canal Court Hotel. I have been lucky enough to stay here several times with work. The rooms are spacious, and even though your in the town, it's really quiet. The beds are so comfy.
The food is tasty and plentiful!
The staircase is beautiful, perfect picture spot for all the bride's.
It's such a nice place I have went back with my husband for a great value weekend break.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business