All reviews single bed stayed here my sisters wedding body wash recently spent nights fantastic hotel big portions quality hotel bottled water next morning couldn't do enough breakfast was included sunday evening large room family room top marks special thanks
Reviewed 8 July 2017

I've stayed here 3 times in approximately 12 months and have always been pleased with the experience. The rooms are modern and always very clean. (Clean modern bathroom two which many hotels seem to neglect.) The breakfast has been good in the morning and the staff are always friendly and helpful.

On one of my visits last year Laura on Reception left me an envelope for when I was checking out early with directions to where I was going after we'd chatted about the best way to get there the night before. Great service!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Stranger10
Reviewed 30 June 2017

Very friendly staff, room was good with all the necessities, including tea, coffee, cookies and toiletries. We had dinner in the restaurant, service was good and food above average. Enjoyed are quick stay.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 June 2017

We stayed there in May as a one night stop of our road trip through Ireland. What a welcome stop! Louise at Reception took great care of us after we arrived a bit frazzled from our GPS leading us astray. (Note make sure you don't have Forkhill Village in your GPS). The room was very large and well appointed. We had a wonderful dinner in the restaurant.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 June 2017

My husband and I recently spent 2 nights at the Flagstaff Lodge. It was a great experience overall. The location of the hotel was excellent, very close to Newry city centre but has the peace and tranquillity of the surrounding hills. There was plenty of car park spaces and no charge, We requested a quiet room away from function rooms and this is exactly what we got. The room was very large, spotlessly clean and very comfortable. The staff on reception, especially Caroline, and in the restaurant were so friendly and professional. Breakfast was fantastic as was dinner. We really enjoyed our stay in the Flagstaff Hotel and will definitely return.

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

I recently spent 2 nights at The Flagstaff Lodge. I can't recommend it highly enough. I was on the top floor I think the people who built this hotel really did their homework. The room was fantastic with a very comfortable bed . It's immaculately turned out and spotlessly clean . The staff are first class and the restaurant is second to none in this area. With again excellent staff. Thanks to Ryan who was the night porter. He was very friendly and welcoming. Also it is quiet.... Very quiet. I only heard birdsong from my room. Brilliant all round.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo