All reviewswarm welcomecooked breakfastvisiting lincolna great staystayed for nightscomfy bedlangdale lodgecaravanensuite
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

We are currently having a short well earned weekend break. The site is beautiful. The toilet and shower blocks can only be classed as excellent standard. The private dog walking area is picturesque and clean. We have met some lovely couples to sit and chat with. They along with the lovely owners who have walked round every day to see us make this a well above standard site to visit. Breakfast next to the pond has been so relaxing to get up to. I’m really looking forward to our next visit which won’t be long.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 April 2018

The welcome we received was so very warm from Pete & Carol ( shame the same can't be said about the weather)nothing was too much trouble very helpful advising & giving information for buses/attractions / taxi numbers etc even to the point they gave us tickets to visit the cathedral & castle which they had purchased & allowed a return visit free of charge! For that we thank you !The location -room-breakfast excellent this is definitely a jewel within lincolin area. Of a morning they would ask where we had been the previous day & believe me they were interested. We felt more like staying with friends than paying guests. So not only have we done review on trip adviser also on booking.com as can't praise this wonderful bed & breakfast enough..Colin &Marilyn

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Colin P
Reviewed 10 September 2017

We booked this lovely b & b a long time ago in preparation for visiting the Airshow...we were not disappointed. A fantastic find. Excellent service from owners Carol & Pete. A warm welcome when we arrived. We were shown to our room which was super - a good size, comfy bed, lovely ensuite and well stocked tea/coffee facilities. Housekeeping arrangements were explained - keys, breakfast etc. Carol could not have been more helpful. Her recommendation for somewhere to eat was appreciated. Location was really handy for visiting Lincoln. All in all a great stay and somewhere we would return.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mlm30
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

My wife and I took our caravan to the site for the weekend to relax and fish. The site is very clean the lay out is fantastic and has everything you need. Wash rooms toilets were tip top. Fishing was good and the rates for the pitch very reasonable. The wife and I enjoyed the weekend and will definitely returning.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ScunthorpeMick
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed for 2 nights with my dad while he was visiting me in lincoln and I have no faults to pick with Langdale Lodge! We used the B&B facility, the room was immaculate, the beds were comfortable and the shower is absolutely superb. A bad shower is a deal breaker for me so I was not disappointed. The breakfast was lovely too, the attention to detail is really impressive. Lovely orange juice, great coffee and high quality cooked breakfast as well as the option of continental style cereals and fruit. The grounds and lakes are simply stunning, so serene and well kept and I could have spent all day sat on the banks of the lake just taking it all in. I think I could happily live here! We didn't camp but if you're thinking of camping I had a nosey at the toilet/laundry/washing facilities and they're all immaculate too, probably smelled and looked cleaner than the bathroom in my house!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family