“Excellent Festival”

Ranked #8 of 21 Restaurants in Welwyn
Price range: US$6 - US$64
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The Robin Hood & Little John is a beautiful country pub surrounded by extensive garden areas. Now under new ownership with resident chef offering great food from sandwiches to A La Carte menu lunchtimes & dinner (excluding Mondays) and freshly prepared Sunday Carvery. Great real ales and extensive wine selection. Family run with a friendly attentive team and warm accommodating atmosphere!
Reviewed 15 July 2018

I visited with my wife for the music festival in aid of Macmillan Cancer Support. Had a great time watching the Swanvesta Social Club, Head on a Stick and Dusty Wagons.

1  Thank KevinRayment

Reviewed 9 July 2018

We went to The Robin Hood whilst the World Cup was on and had their basket meals. I have to say what fantastic value for money it was. The staff were so helpful and the lovely waitress Chloe behind the bar and serving our food was charming. Thank you so much for a lovely evening in the garden.

1  Thank pollyp683
Reviewed 17 June 2018

Went here with friends for Saturday evening meal. I must say that all of us thoroughly enjoyed the food and wine and without any over estimation it was extremely good value.Two courses with a medium priced wine was £25 per person. Cosy surroundings and the staff very attentive. I would recommend.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

We only live 5 mins away and have never been in the 3 1/2 years we’ve lived in knebworth. Booked Sunday Lunch and we all had Sunday lunch each having a different Meat. The Lunch didn’t disappoint veggies served separate. More than enough for all.
Service good, staff as attentive as need to be.
Sun was shining and we then sat outside to finish our drinks.

As I’ve already said “What A Little Gem”.

We will be going back. Next time I’ll be leaving the car and walk it.

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

Great menu and daily specials at reasonable prices! What a good find and can only highly recommend this pub with very pleasant staff.