“Still Awesome”

Craftworks Street Kitchen
Ranked #4 of 192 Restaurants in Truro
Price range: US$6 - US$11
Description: Serving Global Street food from our shipping container restaurant. Vibrant flavours from around the world. Amazing Burgers, Burritos, Tacos and some amazing Salad styles. Kids have there own little section on the menu. We love Beer, we don't sell beers that suck, Brooklyn, Harbour, Brewdog, Korev all damn tasty beers. We also stock a good range of soft drinks & minerals alongside Twinings tea & Olfactory Filter Coffee. New for 2017, We salute the Craftworks Food Truck. Available to Hire for any special occasion.
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Reccommend this place. Took three generations of our family here recently. Used our loyalty card to get one of the meals free. All really enjoyed Craftworks Street Kitchen. Two chefs in the party, one who used to live in NY City, so we are quite hard to please. Had a burgur with chicken & bacon, fabulous. Burrito my daughter had looked superb.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

I have eaten here twice now with my partner and we both highly recommend this place!
The burritos in particular are great! They're really filled so good value for money and tasty too!

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

Popped in for lunch today.
Amazing tasty burgers ... good prices.
And great friendly service, will be back. Maybe even this week:)

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

I popped in here for a quick lunch with my husband today and was really impressed. We enjoyed delicious, fresh, food, lovely, friendly service and everything was very reasonably priced. The potato wedges were to die for. I have walked past it many times and am so glad we finally tried it. We’ll definitely make it a regular haunt.

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

First time I’ve visited today ordered 2 cheese burgers and 2 fries to takeaway got home to find 1 fries and two cheeseburgers burgers were well greasy and soggy,, very pricey for a basic takeaway won’t be going back their again.

2  Thank mikecilia
Craftworks-est14, Owner at Craftworks Street Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Hi,

I’m very sorry to read your review, I’m unsure how we could have missed off a Fries with your order. We have never had any problems with our takeaway orders being greasy and soggy as you have described.
May I ask how far you may have travelled with your takeaway ??
As you may imagine leaving a burger for 15 minutes or so before eating them will cause some changes to the texture of the bun and the ingredients inside.

Again very sorry for your experience, we would love to give you a few fully stamped loyalty cards so you may come back and eat with us for free.