“Exquisite food!”

Ranked #43 of 192 Restaurants in Truro
Price range: US$7 - US$41
Good for: Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Chantek is now closed and is being sold. Sales decreased dramatically over the past 4 months and it was impossible to keep going. Thank you to all our loyal customers during these years and I hope that we will find a person to take it over and restore it to its former glory!
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Despite the slight delay in receiving our first course the food was well worth the wait!
Fantastic range of flavours and variety of dishes.
Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Delicious food and great service . The service was slow at first and without us mentioning it the manager said he would give us a round of drinks on the house.

The food was really very good with geveroid portions. Good choice for our evening meal with friends.

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

I have eaten in the restaurant approximately 6 times now. Amazing food and wonderfully polite staff who genuinely want to ensure everything is up to standard.
Definitely recommend!

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

The food here is really well cooked and I really enjoyed what I ate. Prices are at the higher end of average in Truro

Reviewed 30 September 2017

We are regulars to Chantek and will be going again soon for my wife's birthday. We have never had any reason to complain about the food at this restaurant. We have travelled to Thailand, Vietnam and Indonesia and my favourite food is from this part of the world so I am in a position to compare Chanteks food and I am always pleased with its authenticity. Keep it up Chantek and see you again very soon.